Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I AM so PROUD of the CLEMSON TiGER Team & Coaches too
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 438

I AM so PROUD of the CLEMSON TiGER Team & Coaches too

Nov 18, 2013, 6:29 PM

and IF they should lose at WillieB..I'm still "ALL IN" 110% with continued support for fantastic coaches & honorable men as Dabo, Morris, Venables and all the Coaches..

knowing that Clemson is a very, very special place hidden in the northwestern part of little ole South Carolina that's not a mecca of easy access..

but where our many fine coaches..from Heisman to Neely to Howard to West to Parker to Pell to Ford to Bowden to Sweeney have fought the odds of not being in a state Capitol..or with a big airport nearby..or with a school that's 200+ years old and a fan base that's as old..and that's monied or loaded with politicians or lawyers..and hasn't had the love of the national media until recent years..and a difficulty of getting national recruits interested in little Ole Clemson until recently.

Saying..Clemson is a special town, a special College/University, a special alumni/fan base..

So..whether we Win or Lose at WillieB..always know that Clemson & We are forever a special Entity that no other Fan or College Group will ever understand.

CLEM in Cadence Count..1,2,3,4..C L E M S O N TiGERrrrS..Fight TiGERS..Fight-Fight!

And, GoTiGERS..git er done bOys or Walk back to TiGERTown!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 438
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic