»
Topic: I & Family will miss my Clemson Grad Son’s Big 50th Birthday Party..what will you miss
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 22, 2020 9:30 PM by: ClemBert
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

I & Family will miss my Clemson Grad Son’s Big 50th Birthday Party..what will you miss

[4]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 11:01 AM

that will affect you negatively or emotionally?

Yes..we will celebrate later, coming from various cities with some 200+ miles away..but it won’t be the same..plus the balloons will be flat by then.

Life goes on!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: I & Family will miss my Clemson Grad Son’s Big 50th Birthday Party..what will you miss

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 11:50 AM

Sorry to hear that - Bill !! Will there be a later celebration?

2020 purple level member

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Our 33rd annual golf trip ......

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 1:26 PM

…. guys from Texas, Utah, Ohio, GA, NY and SC.

We will look forward to another day!!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I & Family will miss my Clemson Grad Son’s Big 50th Birthday Party..what will you miss

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 3:43 PM

My daughter is supposed to have her prom in early May. We have a nephew getting married and another graduating from NCSU shortly after that. Hoping my daughter's HS grad still takes place in June.

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 3:49 PM

My son's graduation from Clemson in May. Probably will get to walk in August with the summer graduates though.

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 7:30 PM

Anniversary trip to Nashville -- likely mid May family trip to Grand Cayman. That's OK. Let's get through this and life will go back to normal ... hopefully.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 9:05 PM

LBB -- Regret you will be forced to have a belated 50th birthday gathering with your son.

Are you familiar with ZOOM? My son-in-law set it up today. It's like a conference call but on the computer. Right now there are five of us on the network, Linda & I, son-in-law and other daughter and three grandchildren & their families. We will probably be adding other family members over time. This provides a larger screen than a phone. I saw and talked with all except one, but he's only 2 months old.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

having relations with the wife

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 9:21 PM

She is taking this whole 6 feet of distance thing to an extreme

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 9:24 PM

Hey Bill... touched one an emotional point in my life as a dad...

Going to most likely miss my daughters HS graduation from Greenville high in June, her prom, the rest of her track season as a sprinter since a seventh grader, and my sons 9th grade baseball and/or trAck and field season.

Mine and my wife’s hope is that we get cranked back up by fall for my daughters freshman year as a tiger (in nursing or animal science) and my sons football season on the o-line.

Stinks right now, but hopeful for a plateau in new cases in the next week or two.

Y’all be safe.

I will miss...

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 9:30 PM

Covid-19 by avoiding social events. ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 Season Football Tickets for Sale - South Stands - Lower Deck - Section UI - Row R - Seats in shade...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
798 people have read this post