Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just read the headline on this post on FGF....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 6,927

I just read the headline on this post on FGF....

Nov 19, 2017, 11:22 PM

##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson
Discussion in 'Fighting Gamecocks Forum' started by 55vett, 8 minutes ago.
Post New Thread
55vett
55vett
Nobody thought Miami was any good when it was squeaking by so-so teams Florida State (24-20), Georgia Tech (25-24), Syracuse (27-19) and North Carolina (24-19). Then highly ranked Notre Dame came to town, and the 'Canes shocked the college football world with their 41-8 drubbing of the Irish. I'm not saying we're Miami, but we've been flying under the radar in similar fashion while quietly winning 8 of our last 11 games. Our swagger from a few years ago is beginning to come back. This team feels like it's on the verge of something big. That something is coming Saturday night. Clemson is good but it's not half the team it was last year with Watson. Like the Irish, the Tigers will be exposed against a confident opponent hitting on all cylinders. Kelly Bryant is prone to making mistakes that Watson rarely made. We will intercept him. We will sack him. Simply put, Clemson's offense won't have its way against our vastly improved D. And in case you haven't noticed, our offensive line lately has been giving Jake all day to find his targets. Hurst, OrTre and Edwards are all bad matchups for Clemson's suspect secondary. Syracuse had only one real threat in the passing game. We have three to go along with our improved running attack. Clemson's defensive front is no more imposing than N.C. State's -- a unit we sliced through like an electric carving knife through a deep-fried Thanksgiving turkey. Indeed, this South Carolina team -- the one that held high-scoring Missouri to 13 points and rolled up 469 yards of offense against Florida (season high against the Gators) -- will beat the Tigers soundly at Williams-Brice. Come Saturday night around 11 p.m., the college football world will be buzzing about how the ##### "pulled a Miami" and knocked the Tigers out of the playoffs. Prediction: USC 38, Clemson 24.

1 55vett, 8 minutes ago
(You must log in or sign up to post here.)
Back to Threads/Forum
Share This Page

Trending Articles On GamecockCentral.com

Share This Page

***** What was the score the last time we played Miami?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is he getting roasted yet?

Nov 19, 2017, 11:26 PM

Comon man, Miami has 4 and 5 star depth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So ND was finally exposed by a real team, Least leading uGay exposed by a

Nov 19, 2017, 11:29 PM

team we beat. And coots are flying below the radar? Nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Kelly has thrown 2 less picks than Jake..About a dozen less

Nov 19, 2017, 11:34 PM

than DW....

Re: Kelly has thrown 2 less picks than Jake..About a dozen less

Nov 20, 2017, 4:21 PM

Kelly Bryant is prone to making mistakes that Watson rarely made. We will intercept him.

Wasn't DW the one throwing all the interceptions?

Rope a coot***

Nov 20, 2017, 6:13 AM [ in reply to So ND was finally exposed by a real team, Least leading uGay exposed by a ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sliced through NC State? They had under 250 yards and only

Nov 19, 2017, 11:33 PM

31 on the ground. I don't know where these people come from.

I'm glad y'all appreciate me bringing it over....***

Nov 19, 2017, 11:35 PM

Re: I just read the headline on this post on FGF....

Nov 19, 2017, 11:43 PM

Yep, so far under the radar that they can't be picked up bc they are the worms they act like!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I 100% agree Coots will pull a Miami on Clemson!

Nov 20, 2017, 12:19 AM

and just like Miami, they're gonna get a championship a$$ kickin vs Clemson!

So they're predicting a 58-0 Clemson win?

Nov 20, 2017, 9:52 AM

That's the last time we got Miami'ed. Sounds about right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 6:30 AM

It IS truly great to be a Tiger!

As an optimist, back in the days when we were ‘not so good’ and would be prepping to face a better/high ranked opponent, I too, would try to convince myself that we stood a chance against whoever that may be. SOME of the coot fans on fgf use some of the same whistle while walking past the cemetery logic I used back in the day.

While an annoying and irritating - and very common, dare I say repetitive trait of coot fans - especially when they’re family and friends, I actually feel sorry for them.... occasionally....

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 20, 2017, 9:31 AM

I have walked that very same road with you UncleBill, and I have always had that hope that one day that desperate feeling would be no more. Year after year I've waited with some years (not many) I felt that we were on the path of breaking through and standing with the big boys, and I would see that dream crushed the following year. Dabo has gotten us there but, until we went toe to toe with Bama in the NC game in 2015 I was afraid to stop looking for us to come crashing down. But not anymore, I'm enjoying where we are, and I understand there will be off years bc graduating great players. But Dabo can recruit more great players, and as long as he is leading Clemson, we haven't seen the last of Clemson being great bc Dabo reloads and get them ready without us having to rebuild. I'm loving it and enjoying it, and I refuse to worry about what any other team has or don't have. Dabo will get ours on top, maybe not every year but most years. And that is called taking the good with a little bit of not so great!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Well bless his heart. End of season beatdown is coming...

Nov 20, 2017, 7:00 AM

..for the Coots.

I love this stuff

Nov 20, 2017, 9:41 AM

And in case you haven't noticed, our offensive line lately has been giving Jake all day to find his targets.

And you case you haven’t noticed, that was wofford, Florida, UGA loss, Vandy and Tenn

Nov 20, 2017, 9:51 AM

Hey guys did you know they've won 8 of their last 11? Or, he could have simply said 8 games on the season lmao.

Actually, 8 of their last 13.... but, maybe I'm being picky***

Nov 20, 2017, 3:23 PM

Nov 20, 2017, 3:29 PM

Nov 20, 2017, 3:35 PM

"Pull a Miami"

I tell you, they set the standard for "completely stupid and delusional" higher and higher every day.

Nov 20, 2017, 4:11 PM

They sliced through NC State's D? 250 yards isn't slicing through anyone.

I watched the Woodford game. If this is clicking on all

Nov 20, 2017, 4:22 PM

cylinders....

This is the best satire I've read in a while. Are we sure that wasn't an undercover Tiger?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 4:47 PM

“Hitting on all cylinders “ if this is true they must be a moped. Coots are really dumb.

Nov 20, 2017, 5:00 PM

More like a hit and miss "popper".

They're flying under the radar all right

Nov 20, 2017, 4:58 PM

And smack into the side of a mountain!

Replies: 23
| visibility 6,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic