Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huston Nut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Huston Nut

Jul 7, 2014, 11:26 AM

listening to channel 92 on Sirius sat. no respect for CU. FSU a lock since they smoked us at home and those cardinals will be the second best on our side of the conference. said ACC weakest of the Power five conferences. They hope the canes will challenge FSU.We need to beat GA, have respect against FSU and whip Usuck!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fswho is the defending national champions, have recruited

Jul 7, 2014, 11:34 AM

lights out & have clemson in doak. dafuq's not to like about that?

clemson lost a lot on O; i guess we'll all see how well the staff has recruited and how well they can coach this year after losing not only 3 year starters, but strong senior leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to agree with this

Jul 7, 2014, 11:49 AM

oh and pics of FSU sister?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

nein und abermals nein!

Jul 7, 2014, 11:53 AM

#spreckinzeeneinrite?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans***

Jul 7, 2014, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Germans***

Jul 7, 2014, 12:29 PM

bratwurst!?!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

thanks dave, just what i needed, someone to mention

Jul 7, 2014, 12:31 PM

german, beer basted brats to ease my anxious appetite.

you da man!

Talk radio is about stirring the pot. Mission accomplished.***

Jul 7, 2014, 11:41 AM

Re: Huston Nut

Jul 7, 2014, 11:43 AM

I heard the same show. I thought that Chris Childers was worst than Houston Nutt. He went as far to say that the only game Louisville had to worry about losing in the ACC was to FSU, he didn't even consider Clemson a threat to Louisville. I sure hope that our guys here some of this rhetoric and come out and play all year with that chip on their shoulders. Kick #### big cat!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

I find Chris Childers to be loud.

Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 PM

He typically gets overly excited about even the most mundane topics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Consider The Source

Jul 7, 2014, 12:25 PM

It's Houston Nutt after all.

Yep...

Jul 7, 2014, 12:57 PM

when I have football conversations with friends I usually ask them to name 7 players and at least 1 coordinator. If they cant do that then Im under the assupmtion (rightfully so) that they really dont know what they're talking about....just a blabbering opinion.

I'd bet money Childers and Nutt couldnt name 7 Louisville or Clemson players, but could name a coordinator for each school. They know as much about the 2014 Louisville football team as my mother-in-law does.

Houston..........you have a problem !***

Jul 7, 2014, 1:32 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic