Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Renfrow, Cain ranked as Top 3 WR's in ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,181

FB Update: WATCH: Renfrow, Cain ranked as Top 3 WR's in ACC

Jul 5, 2017, 3:08 PM

WATCH: Renfrow, Cain ranked as Top 3 WR's in ACC

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1.5 receivers each - take that coots.***

Jul 5, 2017, 3:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1.5 receivers each - take that coots.***

Jul 5, 2017, 3:50 PM

How could they rank any ACC receiver ahead of Hunter or Cain when they didn't play against the best defense in the country as in Bama. How many catches would have their #1 receiver caught against Bama? Surely not more than Hunter, Cain, or Mike Williams!!! Again they get it wrong!!!!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Renfrow, Cain ranked as Top 3 WR's in ACC

Jul 5, 2017, 4:12 PM

Don't need to be ranked preseason. Tiger Nation knows. Let others find out, especially our other receivers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i hope we've got a TE threat that's half as good as Jordan

Jul 5, 2017, 5:31 PM

was. A lot those deep balls were made possible by him pulling a safety for help. I know we got horses, but will a thoroughbred emerge?

Re: i hope we've got a TE threat that's half as good as Jordan

Jul 6, 2017, 9:33 AM

We have a new set of weapons this year, but there are plenty of them. Both Feaster and Etienne are good receivers that can fly, and I do believe we have a couple of TE's that also will provide an outlet (although Leggett certainly will be missed). We already have some great returning WR's (Cain, Renfroe and, McLoud) and add in Tee Higgins, etc., and we should be very good. I believe our offense will be different, due to the losing DW4, but many thought the sky was falling when Tajh left, as well. The running capability of Bryant will add a new dimension, even though DW4 could pull it down and run it, that was not what he wanted to do. IMO, we should have a better OL, and the defense should be even better than last year, IMO. The fun part will be watching it all come together. We find out in a couple of months. Can't wait!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to see Hunter get some pre-season recognition.***

Jul 5, 2017, 6:26 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto!***

Jul 7, 2017, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Hunter's going to be even more important this year

Jul 7, 2017, 11:46 AM

if we use a mobile quarterback who'll probably need his ability of always getting open and making difficult just-off-the-turf catches.

Only two months now till we get to see him in action again.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic