Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson

Jul 16, 2017, 3:57 PM

Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson

Trevor Lawrence is just as interested as you are in watching Clemson’s quarterback battle unfold this fall, and he can’t wait to be a part of another quarterback battle in the spring. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson

Jul 16, 2017, 4:09 PM

The guy just has his head on straight and understands everything going on around him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson

Jul 16, 2017, 4:16 PM

Well considering the depth and talent at Georgia is greater at QB than it is at Clemson, it seems like this is just a filler story to make our fanbase feel good.

Good thing TL isn't afraid of competition

Jul 16, 2017, 4:41 PM

otherwise he'd go to Scar where they have the worst group of QB's amongst the P5 conferences.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Good thing TL isn't afraid of competition

Jul 16, 2017, 5:49 PM

Surely you can't be serious. Cootville is where the super all-world Jake Bentley plays. Everyone knows Lawrence is not THAT much better than Bentley, or even better at all.

There was one place that the competition

Jul 16, 2017, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

was just too great. Because of that he stayed away from the coots!

Jul 16, 2017, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Our fan base?

Re: Fan Base?

Jul 17, 2017, 12:14 AM

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I thought he was a GA homer first by recent posts, or is he Scar?

Message was edited by: ATech®

Go away Timmy you are fooling no one.

Jul 16, 2017, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]
image.jpg(51.9 K)

Jul 16, 2017, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

LOL! This dude Alum80 is a dawg. 80 being a reference to ga's last title. Clemson will get 2 more titles before ga gets their 2nd. Just a feeling.

Jul 16, 2017, 6:25 PM

Well, you can paraphrase to all your USuC pals that Clemson's next Heisman finalist should "be a senior in high school"....if our defense is as good as I think they will be, and USUC is about as crappy as they have been lately, I am thinking Bently will call in sick game day and not show up for work, neither Jake or Daddy

You're probably right. I tend to

Jul 16, 2017, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Get our resident trolls mixed up. They all sound the same. The other day I told this guy his writing style reminds me of Timmy. To my knowledge he didn't disagree. Who cares anyway? A troll is a troll. We should let them all have it equally.:)

Jul 16, 2017, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Ga. Will never get another one.

Haha, dude you are desperate. Don't be mad all the best

Jul 16, 2017, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

QB talent in Georgia comes to the promised land.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2017, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Sorry wrong click, it was suppose to have been a TD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2017, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Do You ever have any positive comments about Clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Jul 16, 2017, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

You sound so straight faced when you type that , Timmy .
I think you really might believe it , too .

Bless

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Where has it been hidden???***

Jul 16, 2017, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Top of the mountain feels soooooooooo good!! Sorry!!***

Jul 16, 2017, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Jul 16, 2017, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Really? Your fan base? Oh yeah I wasn't thinking. You must mean making your fan base feel better about Bentley & Joyner. Got you.

Jul 16, 2017, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

I'm so glad you chimed in with cheese and bait.
Georgia sucks you f'ing poog.
Hahaha, filler. Your whole program eats D1ck

Jul 17, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

Are you talking about GA high school qb talent. If so, you spiral the truth. GA had the high school talent, but uga can't seem to feel it in. Bad for uga, good for Clemson,

Jul 16, 2017, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence: If I was worried about competition, I wouldn't have gone to Clemson ]

TL is the real deal I haven't seen a qb prospect like him coming out of high school maybe FE but TL is more polished at this point. I think he can take us to what DW did he will go down as a great. One of the best qb prospects I've seen in bout a decade!!

Jul 17, 2017, 8:01 AM

TL will have I believe more passing yds and passing TDs than DW4. He will also win a NCG just as DW4 did also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunter Johnson & kelly Bryant will win a championship

Jul 17, 2017, 12:55 PM

before Trevor gets enrolled in Clemson ( unless he's enrolling in January ?? ) ---------- then he can have his way with the next season !!!! GO TIGERS !!!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic