Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hunter Johnson #3 overall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,447

Hunter Johnson #3 overall

Jul 12, 2016, 7:53 PM

According to Bleacher Report.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2651412-elite-11-2016-ranking-the-top-5-qbs-following-star-studded-competition

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

LOL. DW was what, 11th?***

Jul 12, 2016, 8:49 PM

He was 5th in my initial class ratings

Jul 12, 2016, 9:16 PM

Now we're beginning to sort this class out but I gotta give myself a little bit of credit. I had always thought Darnay Holmes was an elite talent. Same with Hunter. Some interesting comments in the link as well.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18852392

Re: He was 5th in my initial class ratings

Jul 12, 2016, 10:15 PM

I like where you have Cordarrian Richardson RB at 17 :)

Funny thing is that was before he was committed too

Jul 13, 2016, 9:25 AM

If there's one thing this class doesn't lack, it's big, bruising running backs. Take #1 RB Najee Harris for example as he's measured in at 6-2 225 and can still fly. It's been a while since a RB has occupied the top overall spot but he's certainly deserving of it. Uncommitted RB Cam Akers from Clinton, MS is another big back who weighs over 215 lbs. Current Tiger prospect D'Andre Swift tips the scales at over 210 lbs. And obviously the aforementioned Cordarrian Richardson is another sledge hammer of a back as he's also over 215. Count me as one who considers him kinda underrated.

"He has a great attitude and great character. He doesn't cause any problems. Kids like him are a blessing to their parents and their coaches. He's a good football player, but he's an even better student and person." Trezevant high coach Teli White said of RB Cordarrian Richardson

Listed at 5-11, 220.... Compact bruiser.***

Jul 13, 2016, 2:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Johnson #3 overall

Jul 12, 2016, 10:46 PM

Imagine that, the Bama guy is #1. Who woulda thunk it?

Re: Hunter Johnson #3 overall

Jul 13, 2016, 2:28 PM

Did you actually watch him play? I guess not if you're making that statement. He was by far the best qb in that tournament. In the championship game alone he threw 4 TD passes in the first half.

It's an honor to be invited. But, I don't think ...

Jul 13, 2016, 5:41 PM

... I don't think it tells you anything very useful about the total skill set or the leadership ability of a given QB.

Currently, a successful Clemson QB has to be able to do more than simply stand in the pocket for < 3.5 seconds and hit a receiver, all the while knowing that he can't break out and scramble for a 1st down and he is in absolutely no danger of being crushed violently from the blind side.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic