Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Humble opinion...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,172

Humble opinion...

Sep 27, 2016, 7:25 PM

Couple of keys to victory in my opinion .... 1) Run game MUST be established early and often.... which also means that our offensive line has to come out with a fierceness and ferocity that we have yet to see. Opening holes for Watson, Gallman, and Co. will be essential.... Failure to do this will more than likely result in a long evening.
2) Defense plays like the defense has been. I don't think this will be much of a concern because BV ALWAYS has his guys prepared and on fire. Add in the fact of a national TV audience on primetine AT the Valley and well....they will be prepared.
3)Don't miss ANY FGS or PATS. While TDS are going to be of the utmost importance in a game which looks like it could be a shoot-out we cannot afford ANY kicking miscues. So please Huegel.... Have your A-game on bro....

Probably fairly obvious observations but just a few of my opinions....All said and done I feel like DW and Co do just enough on offense and the D makes some crucial stops in critical situations.....Clemson leaves The Valley with a 41-37 victory and jumps back to #2 in the polls.... Behind those ####### Bammer ########..... But not for long..... Go Tigers!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Humble opinion...

Sep 27, 2016, 7:26 PM

Quick question to see if I can take you seriously or not.

Do you pronounce humble with the h or with the h being silent?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

4) Don't look ahead to BC!!

Sep 27, 2016, 7:30 PM

:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Humble opinion...

Sep 27, 2016, 7:41 PM

1) I think they challenge us to run on Sat and the whole stable takes turns slashing them.

2) They will score, but we hold up because of the pressure we apply

3) ST needs to be a wash at worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,172
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic