Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One would think that UGA has September 19th circled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

One would think that UGA has September 19th circled

Jul 30, 2015, 3:36 PM

first big game of the year at home. The hate for SOS going back to his UF days, SCAR's recent success against UGA, Spurrier's trolling of the AJC Dawg beat writer, last year's inexplicable meltdown in Columbia after the weather delay. UGA's running game against USuC's "defense". All signs point toward the woodshed.

On the cautionary side though, Mark Richt better pray they don't come out playing tight and somehow let them steal another one. If CMR is going to get off the underachieving hot seat, it starts by soundly beating SCAR and winning the East outright, not by backing into the championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Huge game for the pups. Coots have owned

Jul 30, 2015, 3:46 PM

Them in recent years in several sports. Pups ain't diggin that crap. I'll hold my nose and pull for uga

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Huge game for the pups. Coots have owned

Jul 30, 2015, 3:51 PM

still aren't fooling anyone c0ckboy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Huge game for the pups. Coots have owned

Jul 30, 2015, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Huge game for the pups. Coots have owned ]

Same here ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One would think that UGA has September 19th circled

Jul 30, 2015, 3:51 PM

das my birfday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

i can't see them losing this game...

Jul 30, 2015, 4:10 PM

But these type of losses the past few years is why some UGA fans wouldn't mind seeing a coaching change.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching has been the difference in football between these

Jul 30, 2015, 4:33 PM

2 "schools"

I agree with this. Throw in a little help from the Zebras

Jul 30, 2015, 4:36 PM

here and there

Best Is The Standard

I literally TD every post by this guy...

Jul 30, 2015, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Coaching has been the difference in football between these ]

Mostly because of his ridiculous abuse of the English language in his name and the fact that he coarsely painted over the Tiger Paw he uses for his icon with a tacky neon purple.

TIGER BALLS.

That's your reasoning...? I'm disappointed in you. Purple

Jul 30, 2015, 4:53 PM

Paw was offered by tnet admin. Language of DaRock inspired by your American culture cir 2015. But go ahead Rawls, do wut you do bro.

On top of that, now I'm a bro?***

Jul 30, 2015, 4:56 PM

I would like to apologize though and say I didn't realize that painted over Tiger Paw IS actually offered in the suggested Icon list.

Message was edited by: TigerBallsRawls®

TIGER BALLS.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic