Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How well will Chad Kelly do in the 2015 Spring Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,266

How well will Chad Kelly do in the 2015 Spring Game

May 1, 2014, 4:52 PM

and When it is it?

TIA out loud

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The jury's still out on that one***

May 1, 2014, 4:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The one used for Winston?***

May 1, 2014, 10:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I'm wondering if he makes it to the spring game

May 1, 2014, 8:08 PM

After watching his interaction with the fine outstanding citizens of the Upstate, I'm not sure how well he will gee-haw with locals in east MS, some of whom really are not convinced the "war of northern aggression" is over. Stayed tuned for fireworks! BTW, Bellamy didn't gel well out there, and he had similar people skills.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhhh

May 1, 2014, 8:15 PM

It's a competitive secret.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: How well will Chad Kelly do in the 2015 Spring Game

May 1, 2014, 10:02 PM

You don't get it. He's not thinking spring game at Eastern Miss Jr College...... He's got to start this fall so he can enroll and play spring ball at his "real" school next spring. To all his believers that will be a top 10 school of course.

Knowing his past, I'm sure it will be easy to "Swag" his way in to a loving relationship with his coaches and players, win the starting job over the guy who probably had a great spring and the respect of his teammates, and take over the team for game one this fall.

LOL......we all know that's not how he rolls. What a wake up call awaits. That's all "Imma sayin"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,266
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic