Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How to punish the ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

How to punish the ACC

Sep 17, 2016, 8:40 AM

Would making 100's of duplicate accounts like Tigerray's serve to correct anything? or at least make someone at the ACCDN really mad. Tigerray could continue doing his work. distribute to participating parties and we all upload 100's of times, even billions.

I feel the need to punish

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

No I don't need that.

Sep 17, 2016, 8:54 AM

I don't want the ACCDN coming after me with lawyers. I was just trying to get other's opinions on why after all these years they had consecutive video takedowns. I haven't had a takedown in many years.

I'd imagine the ACC Network will eventually offer...

Sep 17, 2016, 9:03 AM

streaming videos of all the football games ever recorded. I'm guessing they want revenues from the advertising that will fill your screen when you stream one of the games from their website. I also wonder if my youtube downloader will work to download ACC Network videos. Not that I've ever actually downloaded a video or anything. :)

I remember setting up several of our boys fighting for freedom with a YT video downloader so they could gather and watch the game when they weren't dodging bullets and killing terrorist. Maybe when they come home they'll wipe out the terrorist who attacked you by taking down your videos. I know they love you dood!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then we could do it without your involvement.

Sep 17, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to No I don't need that. ]

In the previous thread you said they were likely going to try and issue you a third strike. Has that come to pass or is there still time for that to take place. After the time period passes is there a "danger zone" of them doing it consecutively again?

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

They neutered my account with that second quick strike

Sep 17, 2016, 9:55 AM

basically rendering the account closed. The only reason they didn't strike again is because I removed all the ACCDN content before they could strike again. Youtube probably doesn't let them strike twice within one day. I've heard once you get 2 strikes within 6 months they never remove the strikes. Maybe years from now they do. An account with 2 strikes isn't worth putting time and effort into because it's one strike away from banning that person from ever opening an account again.

Big money and corporate interest ruins everything***

Sep 17, 2016, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big money and corporate interest ruins everything***

Sep 17, 2016, 10:42 AM

People are starting to figure it out and that is why Trump has so much support, not because he has sterling character. lol

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic