Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers have final word against talkative Canes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers have final word against talkative Canes

Oct 24, 2015, 5:35 PM

Tigers have final word against talkative Canes

Eric Mac Lain knew Miami would try and use a little trash talking to get the Tigers out of their game. Clemson did its talking on the field. Why did head coach Dabo Swinney keep his team on the field at the half? What comments did Mac Lain hear? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It New Yorkers in Florida and Syracuse just

Oct 24, 2015, 5:51 PM

Different ages. They just don't know how to communicate in a nice way. It's sad, say hello to them and they look at you like your crazy, it's a hard life compared to Clemson. I loved there after college, they are good people they just grow up with people running their mouth. I'm sure the were really loving Eric by the end of the game, if you laugh they do too.

I'd say our Tigers spoke 58 more times today. We really got all the points and words that mattered.

Dabo would have had mercy if they were nice, but they weren't and paid for that can.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

How much more mercy could he take?

Oct 24, 2015, 6:41 PM

Clemson substituted in the 3rd quarter, and had the 3rd string on the field all of the 4th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo had mercy.

Oct 25, 2015, 3:51 AM [ in reply to It New Yorkers in Florida and Syracuse just ]

He pulled DW 42 points before the game was over. We only scored 58. He pulled most of the starters for the entire forth quarter. Nobody padded their stats.

I don't know what else Dabo could have done to be kind to Miami unless he suited up and played QB or WR for them, maybe he could drop by sometimes and teach them to block and tackle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thugs will be thugs.....***

Oct 24, 2015, 6:03 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers have final word against talkative Canes

Oct 24, 2015, 6:08 PM

So proud of my Tigers....did a great job of execution....was impressed in the 2nd half with number 23. He seemed to be flying all over the field. Great job Tigers. Go get NC State. be the team I know you are BE THE TEAM...Believe and Execute. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck did they have to talk about?

Oct 24, 2015, 6:13 PM

It's like if someone is beating me like a rented mule and the whole time I'm calling them names. It makes no sense.

Re: What the heck did they have to talk about?

Oct 24, 2015, 7:10 PM

Congrats to the Gamecocks. They are no longer the team with the most Thugs!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the heck did they have to talk about?

Oct 25, 2015, 11:04 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ITS JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!***

Oct 24, 2015, 8:38 PM [ in reply to What the heck did they have to talk about? ]

LOL. You beat me to it***********

Oct 25, 2015, 11:06 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Final word

Oct 24, 2015, 7:22 PM

Problem with this game is how everyone is talking about Miami's historical loss and not Clemson's win. And if you saw dabo's face when Bryant was scoring, you'd know he knew it too. They still don't respect us. But they will learn. GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ESPN crawl I am reading is "Clemson hands Miami record

Oct 24, 2015, 8:39 PM

loss"

Re: The ESPN crawl I am reading is "Clemson hands Miami record

Oct 25, 2015, 3:52 AM

Yeah, I think ESPiN's ignoring us is just about over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all about......da 'hood

Oct 25, 2015, 2:53 AM

We are all about 58-0.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

All the Miami fans we met were great

Oct 25, 2015, 6:20 AM

No problem with any of the Miami fans we talked to prior to the game. They all left early but it was hard to stay and watch that beating.

3rd great trip down there - really nice folks - great time.***

Oct 26, 2015, 6:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic