Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many think ole miss beats fsu?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

How many think ole miss beats fsu?

Aug 21, 2016, 2:36 PM

I just don't see FSU being the number 4 team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ole Miss wins... hoping thats not the case***

Aug 21, 2016, 2:37 PM

Re: I think Ole Miss wins... hoping thats not the case***

Aug 21, 2016, 4:11 PM

I think(and hope) FSU wins! I want them undefeated when we get there on OCT 29th!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Ole Miss wins... hoping thats not the case***

Aug 22, 2016, 12:42 AM

Exactly! Want the Noles undefeated when we get them. After week one we want 2-0 ACC over SEC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's make it a perfect 3-0 unc over Uga

Aug 22, 2016, 8:26 AM

But might be asking too much

Only 1....

Aug 21, 2016, 2:40 PM

Swag Kelly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Rebs!***

Aug 21, 2016, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Go Noles!

Aug 21, 2016, 2:52 PM

[no pigs]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice preemptive strike, it's like you can read my mind

Aug 21, 2016, 2:53 PM

no homos

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ever been bitten by a mangy dog or kicked in the shin

Aug 21, 2016, 2:58 PM

by an angry dwarf?

Did you forget what either looked like?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does bob count under both categories?

Aug 21, 2016, 2:59 PM

If so, then yes.

You let bob bite you?

Aug 21, 2016, 3:00 PM

Kinky

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll help

Aug 21, 2016, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Go Noles! ]

girls

Which one is dsp's sister? TIA***

Aug 21, 2016, 2:58 PM

The redhead in the middle

Aug 21, 2016, 2:59 PM

cuz...craaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy!

Any of them speak English...

Aug 21, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to I'll help ]

cause I'm not looking for a conversationalist.

Scared me, for a minute

Aug 21, 2016, 6:37 PM

I thought you wanted to talk

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: How many think ole miss beats fsu?

Aug 21, 2016, 2:50 PM

I think fsu looses to ole miss. Maybe Louisville and to us. Fsu may go 9-3

FSU should throttle Ole Miss & their ~10 returning starters.

Aug 21, 2016, 2:51 PM

FSU returns ~17, their entire offensive line & perhaps the best true/pure RB in college football.

If the game is to remain close, maybe Francois could be working out some early season, first game jitters?

FSU, save Alabama, might be the deepest team in the land. Are they the 4th best team now? Idk, but they have all the tools to be that and then some.

Re: FSU should throttle Ole Miss & their ~10 returning starters.

Aug 21, 2016, 4:14 PM

The deepest team in America should not get embraced by Houston even with their starting QB out. Idk what happened that game but Houston should be ahead of FSU they return most starters as well. FSU better start that Francois kid and hope he is good or 9-3 is legit.

Re: FSU should throttle Ole Miss & their ~10 returning starters.

Aug 21, 2016, 4:15 PM

Embarrassed*

Yes & Clemson shouldn't give up 70 to WVU, but CU did.

Aug 21, 2016, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU should throttle Ole Miss & their ~10 returning starters. ]

Only 3 teams have finished in the top 10 of Rivals Team Rankings each year since the 2012 class[that's the last 5 classes].

Alabama
Florida State
Ohio State

There have been 4 national titles awarded since that 2012 Class - Alabama has won 2, FSU has 1 and Ohio State 1.

I hope Clemson ends that Top 10 streak this year and adds their name to that list of 3 national title winners.

[note: Houston returns 11, which is tied for 98th in the country.]

I got FSU to win by 10-14 points.

Aug 21, 2016, 6:02 PM

The bookies have FSU as an 8.5 pt favorite and half the SEC bettors in the world are putting money on the SEC West Team and so holding the odds down.

The game is in Florida. FSU has a ton more talent and the Reb's will struggle to score 20 against the FSU defense.

I see it FSU 28-17.

Re: Yes & Clemson shouldn't give up 70 to WVU, but CU did.

Aug 21, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Yes & Clemson shouldn't give up 70 to WVU, but CU did. ]

this 70 thing needs some explaining!!! the game turned on that play where the refs did not blow the play deaer when Ellington was plainly down and let the ball slip away!we were going in for the score that would take THE LEAD.. but the NO WHISTLE that was returned for a "TD" caused the entire game to turn! no reason for the whistle not to blow on that play.. I know that we did not play good after that but simply no reason for it to ever hap;pen

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, things happen just as they happened for FSU vs Houston

Aug 21, 2016, 9:31 PM

or the night the No. 3 team in the land hosted a RS Freshman QB & his then, No. 5 Florida State Seminoles.

51-14 happens.

Reminder that Maguire is hurt and next in line suspended

Aug 21, 2016, 3:07 PM

Third string better be handing off to dalvin a lot!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The back up is Francois, Malik Henry is a true freshman...

Aug 21, 2016, 3:10 PM

and was probably headed for a redshirt as have Winston & Francois before him.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2016/7/21/12249960/fsu-football-releases-tentative-depth-chart

Ok thanks.***

Aug 21, 2016, 3:12 PM

Re: The back up is Francois, Malik Henry is a true freshman...

Aug 21, 2016, 3:13 PM [ in reply to The back up is Francois, Malik Henry is a true freshman... ]

I think Florida state loses in a shootout , 41-38 ole miss wins

Re: The back up is Francois, Malik Henry is a true freshman...

Aug 21, 2016, 3:14 PM [ in reply to The back up is Francois, Malik Henry is a true freshman... ]

And Francois is scary talented.

He's right there with Deshaun Watson in terms of how pretty a ball he throws, and how mobile he is. Similar athlete too.

Can he read a defense as well, and make similar decisions? Dunno. But the guy sure looks good spinning it, and when he takes off, he's even more sudden than Deshaun...in the Spring Game was he 20 yards upfield before the Seminole D could even respond a couple of different times.

If Francois turns out like he might, Clemson and the Noles are likely by a lot the two best teams in college football this year.

I think FSU wins in Orlando.***

Aug 21, 2016, 3:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2016, 4:04 PM

FSU down 2 quarterbacks doesn't help matters at all...

Aug 21, 2016, 4:07 PM

This is basically a home game for FSU. I believe they even played their spring game there. They'll win it in my opinion just better overall.

No.... FSU by a couple of scores...***

Aug 21, 2016, 4:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU

Aug 21, 2016, 4:26 PM

wins by double digits. They are simply more talented. I'm not a believer in Swag, he's losing half his offensive line and best wide receiver. If he tries to play the hero against FSU's defense, he's going to get lit up.

No, but I think...

Aug 21, 2016, 4:33 PM

The Citadel would have a good shot at beating the coots again if bewmbewbs is every crazy enough to schedule them again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2016, 4:34 PM

I seem to be in a minority here, but I think FSU beats Ole Miss. Actually I think they beat them handily. I was never that convinced of OM's talent last season, and now they have lost a multitude of playmakers to the NFL. While they recruited well, I feel as if FSU is better at every position except possibly QB. Would not put any money on it as I'm a frugal dude, but if forced to I would go all Noles.

Aug 21, 2016, 4:38 PM

I just don't see how Ole Miss could beat FSU.

The ACC should be 2-1 in the opening weekend against the SEC.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

How about 3-0?

Aug 21, 2016, 4:44 PM

FSU/Ole Miss
Clemson/Auburn
UNC/UGA

All 3 look winnable to me.

Re: How about 3-0?

Aug 21, 2016, 5:00 PM

I wouldn't mind UGA losing.

I think FSU and Clemson are locks but I think UGA will beat UNC.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Aug 21, 2016, 4:58 PM

it could happen but I'm leaning towards FSU getting the W. Ole p1ss is notorious for focusing all of their attention on Bama (which has led to recent success in that game) then subsequently falling on their face against teams like Arkansas, Florida and Memphis. Since this is the first game, though, both teams will be up for it. I just think that FSU has the more talented roster

Aug 21, 2016, 5:10 PM

Hate to say but I honestly think ole miss takes it. Just in my opinion and gut feeling.

27% ?***

Aug 21, 2016, 5:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Aug 21, 2016, 6:51 PM

This will be FSU's best team but they need to do something now. They've benefitted a lot in recruiting with UF and Miami being down for a number of years. But those two teams are heading back up and will start getting their share of Florida recruits and evening things out.

Aug 22, 2016, 12:56 AM

You can bet your a$$ On that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2016, 8:29 AM

Hard to say... if that QB has some freshmen moments then maybe. You never know with a first game.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic