Topic: How many points would Bama have to hang on USuCk for them
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 12, 2019 1:14 PM by: Wrangler
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

How many points would Bama have to hang on USuCk for them

[2]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 11:45 AM

NOT to pull for Bama later in the year? Would 50 do it? Would they still be Bama fans with a 60 point win? Is there ANY caliber of axx-beating that would turn a c**k against Alabama?

Re: How many points would Bama have to hang on USuCk for them

[1]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:01 PM

It would never happen. Bama is their only hope they have to cling to. Cutting the thread that ties them to the King of the SEC would send them into despair and hopelessness

2019 orange level member

63-17 and 56-7 did not shut up the coots

[2]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:30 PM

They are like zombies.

Re: How many points would Bama have to hang on USuCk for them

[1]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:33 PM

Interesting question. Eager to see how that plays out. If they only lose by 21, it’s a win so they will be crowing again.

2019 orange level member

Their Stockholm syndrome suggest the more points

[1]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:35 PM

the more love.

No amount of points.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:36 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

The coots have lived vicariously through the teams in their conference ever since they joined

[2]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:41 PM

No amount of beating over the years has stopped them from doing it because they are that pathetic.

military_donation.jpg

Re: The coots have lived vicariously through the teams in their conference ever since they joined

[2]
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 1:14 PM

I ended up going to a Coot fan's house to watch the CU/GT game due to the fact I have Dish and they didn't make an ACCN agreement until the last minute. Long story short, he starts into that SEC is better top to bottom crap and I simply said that I'm glad that CU is good enough that Tiger fans don't have to try to play that conference card. I will put Clemson football up against any team in the nation regardless of conference affiliation.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: TWO TICKETS ON 40 YARD LINE VISITORS SIDE SECTION P, ROW NN, SEATS 22-24. GREAT SEATS 8 ROWS DOWN ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
658 people have read this post