Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many people have driven home with a hand over one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 375

How many people have driven home with a hand over one

Nov 18, 2020, 1:39 PM

eye to keep from seeing double. Me I will go first.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The trick to staying awake or alert is.....

Nov 18, 2020, 1:47 PM

Mountain Dew and Sunflowerseeds....add windows down if needed with some comedy playing on the pandora.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The trick to staying awake or alert is.....

Nov 18, 2020, 1:48 PM

What about the double vision?

A dip works well too. I've never passed out with a dip in

Nov 18, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to The trick to staying awake or alert is..... ]

When I dipped anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not recommend the above for first time dippers.....

Nov 18, 2020, 1:52 PM

the car is the last place you want to be.

Double vision....do you wear glasses?

Prb. should stop driving at that point and take a nap.

Good point. It's a booze enhancer.

Nov 18, 2020, 1:54 PM

I was thinking more of staying awake when just sleepy, not drunk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do not recommend the above for first time dippers.....

Nov 18, 2020, 1:55 PM [ in reply to I do not recommend the above for first time dippers..... ]

I don't drink anymore but another post on here got me thinking about things I did as a young man. I guess its luck that I made it through all that stuff. I did a lot of one eye driving back then.

Re: A dip works well too. I've never passed out with a dip in

Nov 18, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to A dip works well too. I've never passed out with a dip in ]

Dipping is worse than smoking. A dip always gave me a big buzz.

Yep, and cheep dip gives you a massive buzz.

Nov 18, 2020, 1:59 PM

Trick to dip is the ph. You can buy an expensive can that has more nicotine in the tobacco, or a cheap can that has less nicotine in the tobacco but more gets into your body. They actually put less nicotine tobacco leaves in cheap dip, then jack up the PH to deliver more to the blood, making the dip cheaper by the can, but higher on the nicotine. Cheap dip also tears your gums up more for this reason.

I dipped Skoal Longcut Straight for years, after switching from Kodiak. Now I'm hooked on Zyn, which is the ultimate solution. Even with the nicotine pouches, same rule with the nicotine. ON has more nicotine because it's more abrasive and has a higher PH. Zyn has a lower PH, and is more expensive, but less nicotine.

Put a pinch of baking soda in with your high dollar dip

Nov 18, 2020, 2:53 PM

to raise pH and max out nicotine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: Put a pinch of baking soda in with your high dollar dip

Nov 18, 2020, 3:10 PM

Are you a god?

Nov 18, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Put a pinch of baking soda in with your high dollar dip ]

How have I not known this....I'll try it tonight and get back with the results.

Trick with the Zyn.....

Nov 18, 2020, 4:49 PM

Pinch the end open on a pouch and sprinkle it on the rest. When you open the can, shake it some first and spread out the salt crystals. When you put one in you get a little extra kick.

How very Christian-like of you. Maybe go back to P&R board.

Nov 18, 2020, 2:55 PM

Especially if you're going to hold these dumb AF views: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Interesting-Ill-bite-28156175

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: How very Christian-like of you. Maybe go back to P&R board.

Nov 18, 2020, 3:07 PM

You are right that was something I am not proud about for sure but maybe just maybe it was God that got me through those times because he had other plans for me. When I was doing all the drinking and other stuff I gave all the reason maybe he was not real like all of you.

Re: How very Christian-like of you. Maybe go back to P&R board.

Nov 18, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to How very Christian-like of you. Maybe go back to P&R board. ]

You don't have to be perfect to be a Christian. They nailed the only perfect person to a cross.

Replies: 15
| visibility 375
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic