Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Feaster

Sep 9, 2019, 4:08 PM

The kid has played Bama every year he was at Clemson. He's about to see how bad it really is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster

Sep 9, 2019, 4:11 PM

Yep - can’t help but feel sorry for Feastercoot ... bad decision and all .... I certainly made a lot of bad decisions at his age .... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

did you defect to the Coots?***

Sep 9, 2019, 4:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: did you defect to the Coots?***

Sep 9, 2019, 4:41 PM

Uh - no RC .... no !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 9, 2019, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

But he made that decision from being pissed at Dabo and and Tony, and he was going to show them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 1:06 AM

Yep - think you are right - allorange... I bet he regrets that decision now !!

Sep 9, 2019, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

Remember he said he was going to usuck because they had a rb coach that could get him ready for the pros!!!

Sep 9, 2019, 7:54 PM

He is getting him ready! Sitting on the bench! The NFL isn't this fun family environment where you can act like somebody owes you. If you do; ask AB if they won't trade that *%^. It's about production! He had his carries at CU and didn't produce as well as Etienne. His yards per carry were huge b/c of the number of attempts plus some really long runs! So, that was good! He did nothing wrong at all and is a good player! But, a better player was ahead of him and made the offense more productive!
Anyone who has ever watched Hard Knocks will know how and why they call it: Not For Long! If someone is better guess what? You get cut! Let alone a team has to keep you; CUT! If you run from the competition here: what the heck will he do when there are 15 dudes in camp for 3 RB spots? All of which have been asked to be there b/c the team believes they can contribute!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

I have made a few in my life. Loyalty and betrayal have never been areas I made a bad decision.

Sep 9, 2019, 4:58 PM

Averaging single digit carries per game after 2 games as a coot...and all the coot fans are raving about a freshman who "lit up" Baptist College on Satidy.

If he transferred because he wanted to be a feature back, he must be disappointed.

Sep 9, 2019, 5:45 PM

He will probably play a good bit on Saturday. When the game gets out of hand, Muscoot will pull his starters so they will be healthy when the Vandy games comes around.

He will probably put out a video once his year in purgatory

Sep 9, 2019, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

is up, saying Moistcrap promised him a starting job and that he would be a feature back. He obviously can't say anything right now, or he won't play at all. He should have known you cannot trust a Coot, espcecially a Gaytor one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He will probably put out a video once his year in purgatory

Sep 9, 2019, 7:12 PM

76er® said:

is up, saying Moistcrap promised him a starting job and that he would be a feature back. He obviously can't say anything right now, or he won't play at all. He should have known you cannot trust a Coot, espcecially a Gaytor one.

Lumpy was a Gator HC (and not a good one), but he is really a Dawgcoot.

Sep 9, 2019, 7:17 PM [ in reply to He will probably put out a video once his year in purgatory ]

Did you really just call muschamp "moistcrap"?

Are you the same person who called darius rucker "dairyass fudger"?

I've been on your trail for months... and I simply need to know what is wrong with dairy and why was dairy used in an insult.

While your post and description of above post is fairly

Sep 10, 2019, 1:39 AM

creative and somewhat humorous, I just found the comment “I’ve been on your trail for months” interesting lol. I’ve rarely chased a female for months, much less a dude

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: While your post and description of above post is fairly

Sep 10, 2019, 2:51 PM

Oh
My
Goodness
I thinl i just broke my funny bone

Ruh Roh, I have a delusional Coot Stalker now? To put

Sep 10, 2019, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: He will probably put out a video once his year in purgatory ]

your feeble mind at ease, I have never even referred to Hootie at all, except to call his former band Cootie and the Blowflies. So, there is at least one more Clemson fan out there you need to keep track of. Happy fudge trails.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ruh Roh, I have a delusional Coot Stalker now? To put

Sep 10, 2019, 9:49 AM

Hoodie and the blow me’s will probably be performing in cola this weekend if anyone cares to attend. I’m thinking about borrowing a gamecoot friend of mines Bama gear he wears toward the end of the season and attending, since I can’t bear to go to NY for anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: He will probably put out a video once his year in purgatory ]

He meant to say fairy, not dairy. Spell check booted him

Sep 9, 2019, 5:54 PM

Maybe Dabo will let him come back for Pro Day... Doubt it though.

Absolutely not!!!***

Sep 9, 2019, 6:23 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro Day

Sep 9, 2019, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

I could see Dabo and company doing that! He is a graduate of Clemson University after all. But, I doubt he ask.

It would be a good gesture of: "it was never personal and when I say I love you man I meant it"! Probably never happen.

I agree with 76er - he will likely come out and say - all the things he was promised at the end of the year! Or find out some dirt on their program and tell whoever will listen! But, that's speculation. Meanwhile as has been said, "you know dang well he is disappointed and the low number of carries"! He would have had twice as many so far as a Tiger without Adam Choice on the roster this year!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let him have one last look at the National Championship banners.***

Sep 10, 2019, 1:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Who?***

Sep 9, 2019, 6:43 PM

Sep 9, 2019, 7:10 PM

He should jump in the portal two weeks from today.

he gets to show out in front of

Sep 9, 2019, 7:25 PM

The scouts this weekend

Re: he gets to show out in front of

Sep 10, 2019, 1:22 AM

Well, if he don't get in to show the scouts what he can do during live play, he can always grab a water bottle during timeouts and run around the field refreshing the ones that are actually playing!

Poor fellow, he sure messed up,
ST

Sep 9, 2019, 7:54 PM

Benedict Coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 1:17 AM

I saw a video on Tnet about a month ago and Dabo said he communicates with Feaster often.

Sep 10, 2019, 1:19 AM

Is that tampering?

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 10, 2019, 1:46 AM

I know HC Fred Flintstone tampers with recruits that enrolled early at other schools. Fatboy publicly stated that he would continue to recruit some of our signees. I think Belk may have been one of those recruits.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:10 AM

Yes but folks like that has never had any scruples, and they never pretend that they do bc it's really hard to hide/cover up in one's character. When you meet folks like that, it would be in your favor to keep in mind that they are the most self centered people that you will run into, and it's all about themselves only!!!

How many carries is he going to get at USC versus Clemson?

Sep 10, 2019, 9:58 AM

Why did he transfer again? How is this better for him and his future again? Maybe after he and Belk end up obviously trading down, people will stop entertaining this idiotic possibility.

Sep 10, 2019, 10:53 AM

The thing about Feaster was that he came to Clemson out of HS with so much talent and promise but he never really lived up to his seemingly tremendous potential. He had track speed but just never seemed to want to run hard or work to get better. Its too bad. I thought he would make a great tiger. I wish him only the best

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic