Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How long did it take you to get into the Stadium?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,181

How long did it take you to get into the Stadium?

Dec 6, 2015, 11:47 AM

We stood in line 45 minutes & only got in when we switched to the "Check Bag" line, which moved fairly quickly.

My Brother-In-Law was in line 1.5 hours and got to his seats at the 4 min mark of the 1st Qtr.

Horrible Stadium management.
A Panther season ticket holder said that there were multiple other gates that are usually open for Panther games that never were opened.

The concession workers must also have UNC degrees because we had to wait way too long for her to use a calculator to give me $6.00 change from a $10 for a $4 Hot Chocolate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Concessions were a joke. Paid $4.50

Dec 6, 2015, 11:49 AM

for a small bag of popcorn. We walked up to the stadium at 6:45 and didn't get in until 8:00

Re: How long did it take you to get into the Stadium?

Dec 6, 2015, 11:53 AM

We had a bag with us. It was clear. went to check bag. It only took 3minutes and no waiting in line. We went in at 6:30.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in the express line and it only took about 30-45 min***

Dec 6, 2015, 11:56 AM

A mere minutes....

Dec 6, 2015, 11:57 AM

No problems whatsoever but I heard about all of the horror stories of people not being able to get in, women being forced to empty and completely abandon their expensive purses and being removed from the stadium if they complained. One guy told me he missed the entire first half. Unbelievable!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 6, 2015, 11:57 AM

Hour and a half

Dec 6, 2015, 12:06 PM

In line at 6:50 got to seats at 8:46 14 sec left in 1st. Biggest Cluster I have ever seen!! Swear it was a Swofford plot to keep crowd quiet in the 1st.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: How long did it take you to get into the Stadium? ]

In line at 6:50 got to seats at 8:46 14 sec left in 1st. Biggest Cluster I have ever seen!! Swear it was a Swofford plot to keep crowd quiet in the 1st.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

took us about 15 min, but we were there 90 min before k/o

Dec 6, 2015, 12:03 PM

its a pain there, but with all the isis crap going on in the world, it is worth the trouble.

ALL IN!!

with the world we live in better safe than sorry

Dec 6, 2015, 12:05 PM

Maybe they could have had more gates open or done some things different but it's just the time we live in and people need to plan for that especially during big events.

Re: with the world we live in better safe than sorry

Dec 6, 2015, 3:34 PM

We arrived at 7:10 and missed most of the first quarter. While I appreciate security, not enough gates were open and the open gates were very understaffed. The staff at the gates had no sense of urgency. Absolutely terrible customer service by the Panther stadium management. I plan to complain loud and long to both the ACC and the Panther organization. Absolutely no excuse.

10-15 min. We were at the gates at 6:10/15***

Dec 6, 2015, 12:08 PM

East Gate: started 7pm - in by 7:10pm

Dec 6, 2015, 3:39 PM

had to do the wand spin-around, but no issues at all. Moved really well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 4:07 PM

Got in line at 6:30pm (the first time) and it only took about 10-15 minutes, but was surprised to learn that purses bigger than a 5x7 notecard were not allowed into the stadium. Was rudely told this was NFL policy (not true btw, live in Chicago and went to the Bears game the other weekend and all they did was a bag check) and to either throw the bag away or "get out of my line". So, had to head all the way back to the car and drop off the wife's belongings. Attempt 2 commenced at 7:00pm and this is where everything went to he!l. Took us almost an hour to get through security and into the stadium. We were basically strip searched at the gate; the gentleman in front of me was even asked to lift up his short and spin around as if he were a performer on stage. Understand the need for added security, but if you're going to do that you also need to use critical thinking skills and understand maybe opening a few more gates woukd have been a good idea. Nevertheless, made it to our seats just in time for kickoff and enjoyed the butt kicking we put on the TarHoles, just wish the stadium experience had been better. Thanks Swofford, lol.

Oranges on the field

Dec 6, 2015, 4:26 PM

Shows security failed.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic