Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How is practice going?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 360

How is practice going?

Oct 20, 2013, 1:08 PM

The old saying is you play like you practice. When will the embarrassment on national TV end? Although we know that we have great coaching and players, this one will need to be on the coaching. Are the Tigers practicing like they prepaired for UGA or going through walk through ,1/2 speed practices or spending too much time indoors? We shouldn't lost that game and certainly not have been embarrassed. I saw a post criticizing Jenkins comments. Why I ask, for speaking the truth on what happened? That's one of the problems today is "let's not hurt anyone's feelings". Face it, it's a fact of what happened. The truth always hurts, bottom line. We haven't looked great in any game since the UGA game. I seen it coming but didn't want to believe it and thought that they would play better in the next big game. 1. Play calling was coming in too slow. Some of us thought maybe they were holding back against BC.. 2. Tajh is not the same, maybe trying too hard and not having fun. Maybe Tajh needs to sit out and think about why he returned for his final year? Sometimes when men have work for something, they do better. Just like the last QB, needed to move on (played horrible his last year). 3. Receiving routes or misreads?? 4. Toughness, D-line got man BEAT! If something doesn't change, it will be a long 2nd half for this year. 5. Can they over come like a great team or lie down with no hope? Coaches to bring them back, practice full speed, go back to fundamentals, run them hard get back to the toughness approach and stay out of that new building. Men need to have fresh air and smell the Fall in the air.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: people on here gonna hate you for telling truth***

Oct 20, 2013, 1:11 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 360
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic