Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,786

FB Update: Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day

Jul 1, 2015, 3:43 PM

Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day

Jul 1, 2015, 3:49 PM

I wish him the best! Hopefully, he'll improve his work ethic (or just wind up with the Raiders); otherwise, I don't see him sticking in the NFL on a purely mental basis (see Campbell, Bruce). He has all the natural ability necessary but never really put it together here. Great performance in some big games gives me hope that he can get it all together when every game is big.

Jul 3, 2015, 7:46 AM

All of you have no idea about his work ethic. Even the coaches will tell you that. Even if he hurt he still goes hard. So please stop with your no valid opinions you so called fans. You just care more about Name on his Jesery than actually him.

Jul 3, 2015, 7:58 AM

why are we even reading about this dope? I feel about him the way I feel about Swag Kelly, let them fade into a bad memory. He has done Clemson NO FAVORS by smoking dope and making babies. His lack of control and stupidity is going to hurt everyone on the team! Totally selfish. We should pass out condoms and drug test weekly....

Good thing you don't work for Dabo, u wouldn't last long

Jul 4, 2015, 3:15 PM

sure hope your kids don't act out... You'd disown them. Bet you're a joy to be around

Jul 4, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day ]

Ibattle4him
Thanks brother. Many don't give a #### about a glorified teenager making teenager mistakes. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

People like this Johnstone poster saying why are we even talking about him as if his life should no longer matter since he doesn't wear orange anymore lol. They don't really care about these kids and i hope the kids understand this.

They will make mistakes and they will and should pay for them but we as fans can still wish the best for them as human beings like many of you are doing. They are making very human stupid mistakes. These kids are stupid young people with a small percentage of the brains they'll have when my age. If they can't handle it dismiss them but we don't have to dismiss them as people like some want to. Good to see the sports fan and God coexist.

You screwed up young man, even hurt our team. I pray that you get the help you need because life is tough out there. Meanwhile I'll support this Hyatt kid I've been hearing about. Really not that hard but you have to have the heart for it.

How ironic that Battle now feels motivated to workout

Jul 1, 2015, 5:48 PM

He has a challengingg road ahead of him.

Jul 1, 2015, 9:48 PM

I hope he gets his head screwed on straight. He has a family to support, and I hope he does that in an exemplary way, but he messed in his nest by not buckling his chinstrap and showing on the field what he can do and showing NFL scouts and their programs he has learned his lesson and that he will be an asset to their franchise, like Sammy, instead of a potential issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2015, 10:34 PM

Good luck Battle,
And thanks for the memories. Now go show these fools how it is done.

Best of luck Battle!!! Go get them!!!***

Jul 2, 2015, 7:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best of luck Battle!!! Go get them!!!***

Jul 2, 2015, 9:53 AM

Hard to pull for a guy who let his team down. Could be a factor in costing Clemson a special season.

Jul 2, 2015, 3:51 PM

I'm not going to wish a man a poor life just because of a life decision he made, whether I like it or not. Do we honestly know why he left? I don't know. He may not have had a choice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2015, 4:28 PM

He didn't leave he was kicked off the team.

Best of luck.........BUT!!**

Jul 3, 2015, 9:59 AM

I'd rather focus the attention on Hyatt.

:)

Jul 4, 2015, 8:44 AM

Idiot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,786
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic