Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How in the world does Viztizzle have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

How in the world does Viztizzle have

Jun 11, 2015, 1:08 AM

such a high pulse? I mainly come to tigernet to catch up on most things related to Clemson sports, but this week all I keep seeing is her spouting off like DRad and every other Clemson fan pissed in her wheaties. I mean I'm sure you are a nice lady and everything because before your heart got broken it seems you convinced a good number of people that you are indeed a tiger fan, but c'mon already. Go get yourself a bottle of wine, a box of chocolates, maybe a rebound tinder date or two, and pull yourself back from that ledge.

We get that you are passionate about Clemson baseball and in love with Leggett but #### happens, gotta move on. When I was younger and my first dog passed away I thought it he was irreplaceable, he was the best dog I ever had.........yet. But guess what, got another one, and he is pretty awesome too. Moral of the story is, if you are indeed a Clemson faithful then chances are you will probably end up liking our next coach as much as the last. Who knows, maybe he can turn you back into a nice lady again. Until then, put your big girl panties on and quit displacing all your angst onto the rest of us.

P.S. I only assume you are a chick because Ive never heard a man ##### so much in my life.
P.S.S I apologize to any ladies I may have offended, minus Viztizzle of course.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How in the world does Viztizzle have

Jun 11, 2015, 2:47 AM

I'm sorry that you and all the others who helped cause the destruction of our baseball program want a free pass, but it is not happening and I could seriously care less about my pulse or being associated with morons like you. I spent years trying to calmly warn you folks exactly of this scenario and no one listened. DAVE PERNO IS BEING DICUSSED AS A CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB! Wake up!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't actually believe Perno is a candidate do you?***

Jun 11, 2015, 4:23 AM

yes***

Jun 11, 2015, 7:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just because Perno is interested in the position.....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:17 AM

does not mean that interest is reciprocated by Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

you're right, but wasting both parties time with an

Jun 11, 2015, 8:18 AM

interview might be considered unprofessional. maybe drad owes him a courtesy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just because Perno is interested in the position.....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Just because Perno is interested in the position..... ]

Someone within the ad refuted the Mazey interview rumors almost immediately and those were not being reported by any more legitimate sources than the Perno rumors. 24 hours later this has not been refuted. If the ad is going to step in to squelch certain rumors then they certainly shouldn't be surprised if ones the don't refute take on a life of their own.

You are honestly an idiot if you have to be told every rumor

Jun 11, 2015, 8:29 AM

isn't true for you to not believe it. How do you get through life believing everything you hear from one random post on the internet?

Re: You are honestly an idiot if you have to be told every rumor

Jun 11, 2015, 8:33 AM

It's more than a random post. His name was in the very first batch of names put out by one site and another site reported communication between Perno and Clemson before yesterday's rumor that he had formally interviewed. That isn't a single post. And you're ignoring my point that the athletic department shouldn't be cherry picking rumors to refute. It's yet another red flag. Just like I shouldn't believe "one random post" they shouldn't have people delivering pointed messages based on "one random post."

Where did the AD squash a rumor?

Jun 11, 2015, 8:36 AM

Link please

Re: Where did the AD squash a rumor?

Jun 11, 2015, 8:45 AM

David Hood posted that he had been informed that Mazey had not been interviewed. I'm not gonna search for the post. But clearly he was given that pointed message to deliver.

Found the post - http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17333558#17333558

I consider Hood more than some random poster.

Message was edited by: viztiz®

LOL...you do realize....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:48 AM

that an unnamed confidential source that may not be from within the Athletic Department does not constitute an official statement by the Athletic Director.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did it occur to you the David Hood could have called...

Jun 11, 2015, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did the AD squash a rumor? ]

Randy Mazey or a friend of Mazey's or a relative of Mazey's or any number of other sources outside our athletic department to gather that intel?

Still waiting on a response to this Viztiz***

Jun 11, 2015, 9:26 AM

Re: Still waiting on a response to this Viztiz***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:23 AM

It's certainly a possibility but I think it is much more likely it came from a source within the athletic department. I don't see Hood going out of his way to post scoops or rumors about this situation. This seemed like a very pointed message and one I can't imagine Mazey's camp feeling a strong need to rebut.

From my experience, the tnet staff purposely does

Jun 11, 2015, 10:40 AM

Not post every rumor that comes by thier desk in hopes of attracting subscribers.

This means they are not the 1st to post the latest news but it also means the info they do post is much more accurate and reliable.

Tabloids vs newspapers.. which do you want to rely on?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I hope they refute this. Legget was 10x the coach Perno is.

Jun 11, 2015, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Just because Perno is interested in the position..... ]

This would be a disaster IMO>

Our AD isn't going around refuting anything...

Jun 11, 2015, 8:38 AM

And they won't. They have no need to respond to every Tigernetter's baseless post.

^^^ ed zachery ^^^^***

Jun 11, 2015, 8:42 AM

We'll probably be accused of being the same person...

Jun 11, 2015, 8:44 AM

with two accounts next.

Notice what I said.

Jun 11, 2015, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Our AD isn't going around refuting anything... ]

Big difference between "I hope they refute" and "I demand they refute as an all knowing member of Tigernet".

My post was based in my hope and opinion, thus the "IMO".

The AD isn't going to refult anything....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:50 AM

They're too busy trying to hire a new coach to waste time responding to unsubstantiated rumors and mindless speculation.

Re: Our AD isn't going around refuting anything...

Jun 11, 2015, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Our AD isn't going around refuting anything... ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17333558#17333558

They don't do it officially but they control the message through people like Hood.

Deer David Hood.....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:54 AM

would you please do us all a favor and have your source within the Athletic Department confirm that Perno is not a legitimate candidate to replace leggett so viztiz can step away from the edge of the cliff.

Better start a new topic...Wouldn't want Hood to overlook this***

Jun 11, 2015, 8:59 AM

PS....

Jun 11, 2015, 9:03 AM

Feel free to lie about it or even make-up some **** if you'd like.

The AD has not made any statements.....

Jun 11, 2015, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Just because Perno is interested in the position..... ]

about specific individuals who may or may not be candidates to replace Leggett, nor should they. The AD is not even remotely concerned about these types of rumors that tend to surface every time there is a coaching change.

Jun 11, 2015, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: How in the world does Viztizzle have ]

lol calling someone a moron is basically you looking at yourself in the mirror. I love Clemson sports as much as anyone and the program was not destroyed, it just slowly went stale and it really was time for JL to step down. Not once did I ever see fire in the eyes of the ball players the last few years. There were some odd moments when the guys chose to play well, but it was nothing JL was doing. Time to move on to the next coach and Ill pull for this guy to get these guys motivated and coached up just like I expected of JL. IMHO it was just time for a change. Im not really sorry if you dont like it or not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2015, 6:59 AM

I agree , I think that Jack had run his course and had lost that edge that is needed. We were stagnating . Not being terrible but not being very good is a bad place for the caliber of baseball that Clemson University is used to .
Leggett and Wilhelm guided us to the upper echelon of the sport , and now it is time to have another infusion of coaching talent and hopefully get back up there where we belong .

DB23

Jun 11, 2015, 8:21 AM

So well said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So ... you do care.***

Jun 11, 2015, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: How in the world does Viztizzle have ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

i care too much. Can't you see?***

Jun 11, 2015, 8:49 AM

Jun 11, 2015, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: How in the world does Viztizzle have ]

so there is less caring that could be had in regards to your pulse, correct?

"I'm sorry that you and all the others who helped cause the destruction of our baseball program"

LOL, I'm definitely bookmarking this one.

So firing jack leggett equates to the destruction of our baseball program? How can you say that with any kind of certainty without knowing who will be brought on to replace him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 11, 2015, 9:04 AM

Yes, it would be possible for me to care less than I do about my pulse but it is also notable for how low an amount it is. And I've been saying since before Leggett that I think DRad is incapable of making a competent hire for this position. I'm not wavering on that and haven't heard the slightest hint otherwise. It's day 8 without a coach. Either our next coach is coaching in the CWS or we're slipping far, far down the candidate ladder. I believe there is zero chance of the former.

Jun 11, 2015, 9:17 AM

You're past ridiculous ...you have decided to hitch your wagon to every bad rumor that comes along about Clemson baseball now that the object of your affection has been fired. Which, as I stated before, shows me that your are not a Clemson baseball fan....you are a Jack Leggett fan.

Jun 11, 2015, 5:02 AM

how else wood juan a expect a language virus to propagate... if some of us were not being so seriously?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ole Viz isn't really a bad guy....He's just disappointed

Jun 11, 2015, 8:50 AM

that TNet hasn't appointed him our new baseball Head Coach. Which is probably due to the fact that he wanted a guaranteed $1 million a year, six months paid vacation, a new car, house on the lake, free beer for life and a moratorium on TNet postings on his tenure.

The actual deal-breaker was free membership for life on TNet...something that our illustrious leaders just couldn't quite yield. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ole Viz isn't really a bad guy....He's just disappointed

Jun 11, 2015, 9:29 AM

Vizzie blows gasket number 23.

# of usernames created only to TU posts is well into double digits***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:17 AM

Helped cause the destruction of our baseball program?

Jun 11, 2015, 10:23 AM

You are a delusional little lady. Just because people dislike you doesn't mean they hate Coach Leggett. This post had nothing to do with our baseball program, but i'm glad your were able to turn it into such. It has to do with you coming onto a Clemson message board on a caffeine/anger/tears driven rage and going crazy about how terrible the current state of a Clemson sports program is. Just give it up already, people are tired of hearing about how DRad did you wrong and how everybody on tigernet ruined baseball.

I don't know you personally and can only assume you have some other things going on your life that are being displaced here and for that I am sorry, but trust me, being tigernet's negative Nancy isn't going to solve any problems.

Re: Helped cause the destruction of our baseball program?

Jun 11, 2015, 10:32 AM

Thanks for all your insightful commentary. It's good to know where I can turn for help with vaginal hygiene.

If there's anybody on tnet with a sour puss

Jun 11, 2015, 10:51 AM

thats need a lil loving, that'd be you vizzle.

sounds like you want to scissor with me***

Jun 11, 2015, 10:53 AM

Re: sounds like you want to scissor with me******

Jun 11, 2015, 10:57 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Yeah because your posts don't scream clingy sociopath.

Jun 11, 2015, 11:07 AM [ in reply to sounds like you want to scissor with me*** ]

If you didn't get called back you'd be on tnet for the next month posting about how tnet ruined scissoring for you forever...hypothetically that is

crazy b*tches are wild in the sack.***

Jun 11, 2015, 11:10 AM

Jun 11, 2015, 10:57 AM

Hee Hee... "tasted like"...one of the best responses EVER. 10,000 TUs !!!!

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic