Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lysol maker warns not to listen to Trump.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Lysol maker warns not to listen to Trump.

Apr 24, 2020, 9:37 AM

British company, so they're polite enough not to mention him by name.

https://www.rb.com/media/news/2020/april/improper-use-of-disinfectants/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

40 Iranians heard alcohol kills it. So they all died from

Apr 24, 2020, 9:41 AM

alcohol poisoning (which is illegal in Iran btw).

Fire kills it too, let's go jump in a fire.

Can't cure stupid.

That being said, my mother drinks bleach. Yep. Including all of her water consumption (no sprinklers), she goes through roughly a quart of bleach per week. Ends up being a drop per gallon or something. But it's actually how her water system works. She can drink, shower in all the water lake Murray has, or until it drops more than 30 feet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if you already started it?

Apr 24, 2020, 9:52 AM

Should you stop the daily dosage once you've started? Don't you need to finish the bottle?

What does Dr. Trump say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shove a fluorescent light bulb up your butt.

Apr 24, 2020, 9:57 AM

It's the most effective way to get the UV light inside the body.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How long? Don't want colorectal sunburn.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:28 AM

15 minutes per day?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Say...? Maybe he'll demonstrate...***

Apr 24, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to What if you already started it? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i havent seen the exact quote on this, but if its what y'all

Apr 24, 2020, 9:57 AM

say, this has to be the most idiotic thing he's ever said. And it will haunt him come election time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just throw it on the huge

Apr 24, 2020, 10:00 AM

Springfield Tire Fire of stupid things he's said over the years. It keeps on burning...don't nobody care.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ya it really was as bad as it sounds, and wasn’t taken

Apr 24, 2020, 10:05 AM [ in reply to i havent seen the exact quote on this, but if its what y'all ]

out of context like some of the Trump sound bites you see. He really needs to let other people do the talking on that kind of stuff.

Definitely makes his Top 10... but he'll spin it.***

Apr 24, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to i havent seen the exact quote on this, but if its what y'all ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listerine nasal irrigation will kill a sinus infection, too

Apr 24, 2020, 9:59 AM

...if you're brave enough.

Load up the Neti Pot with Scrubbing bubbles.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:01 AM

Nothing like a good foamy sinus cleanout.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read the transcript and get back to me.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:16 AM

Trump chose his words wrong but in no way did he intend or advise anyone to drink or shoot up Lysol.

What's the term, 'FAKE NEWS!'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cleaning up his bumbling he was talking about

Apr 24, 2020, 10:25 AM

getting light inside of the body and getting disinfectants inside of the body while looking back and saying that they are experimenting with that.

I watched it. No he didn't say clorox or lysol. But he did look like an absolute idiot up there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Yeh. I'll even say that he didn't say "let's try

Apr 24, 2020, 10:28 AM

injecting disinfectant..." but he did seem to be rambling/'brain storming' if you will out loud. He just should have kept it as a private conversation instead of at the podium.

Idk. I'm over this quote already. It's just him trying to seem smarter, more in control than he is. It's fine. I don't care. but he didn't tell people to go inject lysol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Outside of the extreme disappointment of hearing a sitting

Apr 24, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Cleaning up his bumbling he was talking about ]

POTUS actually ramble off something as idiotic and ill-informed as that to millions of people (remember - he gets the best ratings), watching Dr. Birx sitting there staring ahead blankly, nervously trying to not make eye contact with Trump so he wouldn't call on her, was hilarious.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Part of me felt really bad for her

Apr 24, 2020, 10:35 AM

then the other part of me remembers that she hasn't tried to set the record straight on any of the stupid #### the president has said.

Unlike Fauci.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK here you go.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Read the transcript and get back to me. ]

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

- The President of the United States of America For Some Reason

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That is editorial malpractice.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:54 AM

"And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"...and is there a way we can do something like that,..." That was spoken as a question.

"...is there a way," indicates a question which demands a question mark rather than a period. My only surprise is that the transcriber was kind enough to the POTUS to not finish the question with an exclamation mark!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### we have to have English 311

Apr 24, 2020, 10:57 AM

breakdown of Trump's comment to defend it.

You spin more than a washing machine

Here's an idea for the president at a press conference: Stick to the facts and leave the word salad idea vomit to closed meetings with the task force. Not in front of the entire world.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Ain't gonna happen... He's the NARCISSIST-IN-CHIEF...***

Apr 24, 2020, 11:13 AM

Dood, even his tone was that of asking and he turned...

Apr 24, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to #### we have to have English 311 ]

his head and upper body toward the health team to in inquiry. You guys are suffering critical cases of Trump Anxiety Disorder. Look it up, you need therapy.

How hard is it say this was absolutely stupid to do

Apr 24, 2020, 11:22 AM

in front of the mic, reporters, cameras, world?

Why is it an absolute MUST to defend this idiot at every turn as if your life depended on it?

Hear that? that's the sound of the goal posts moving.

Was it stupid? Answer the question.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Trumpies will blindly follow and praise him no matter what.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:46 AM

That will never change, so I wouldn’t waste any time expecting anything different. Like he said, he could shoot someone and not lose any votes.

+1 for word salad idea vomit***

Apr 24, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to #### we have to have English 311 ]

- Jonathan Swift

It's the dang editors at this lefty-liberal media outlet.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to That is editorial malpractice. ]

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-31/

- Jonathan Swift

Remember that couple in Arizona who died?

Apr 24, 2020, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Read the transcript and get back to me. ]

After Trump's pushing of chloroquine?

There are supporters of his dumb enough to consider the advice as they'll do anything he says. So yeah, it's a problem, especially when Lysol has to release a statement about it.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic