Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How great was Lawrence staring down the Coot bench?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

How great was Lawrence staring down the Coot bench?

Feb 26, 2019, 9:50 AM

"all night long, boys. all night long"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: How great was Lawrence staring down the Coot bench?

Feb 26, 2019, 9:53 AM

The head coot didn’t seem impressed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What we don't know is the junk talk he endured all week

Feb 26, 2019, 10:24 AM

long, or all YEAR long from that sorry crowd. Phone calls, emails, twitter hacks, whatever it is. Clemson.edu gives you a school generated email address and i'm sure trolls get through that way or find phone numbers...its probably crazy the amount of crap the star QB goes through on a regular basis. And its not like our rival is Georgia Tech or Duke or someone with some sense. ITs freaking the worst fanbase in america. These people lose every year yet somehow feel there's always an excuse for succking every stinking year. And i think, truly believe those excuses. So they talk like they're perennially champs yet reality hangs over them like a Venezuelan dictator.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What we don't know is the junk talk he endured all week

Feb 26, 2019, 10:37 AM

All these Coots that hate on TL would prob give up their first born to have TL on their team and have a season like we just had. They think this Hillaski kid is goin to be their Mesia but I’m not too impressed from what I’ve seen from him but I haven’t watched too much on him. One of the funniest things is He didn’t look good in Army All American game but the Coots said oh it’s bc he didn’t have a relationship with WRs or w.e but last year when TL didn’t look excellent in the same game it was bc he wasn’t that good and was goin to be a bust. Coot fans are so fun to listen too bc of the crazy logic that goes into their arguments haha. They will have to get used to seeing TL ball all over them bc it will happen for atleast another 2 seasons, then it’s going to be DJ doin the beat downs. Can’t wait to see if we get our Cali Qb and go Cali QB vs Cali QB in a few seasons Dj vs Hillaski. Go Tigers!!!

TL staring down the Coots bench

Feb 26, 2019, 10:40 AM [ in reply to What we don't know is the junk talk he endured all week ]

I have no idea if he had been provoked, if anyone from the sidelines had shouted something, and i don't care.

I love the fact that our Freshman QB had the ba**s to stare down those Neanderthals.

They were probably yelling racial slurs at him during warmups...

Feb 26, 2019, 10:43 AM

Hey, it worked for Clemson last time we were here!!!

Hahaha.

~JKB

Would be even better to know what the dirtpeckers said

Feb 26, 2019, 11:08 AM

first, and what he replied.

Feb 26, 2019, 12:02 PM

Nunez was going to be their savior until McIllwain and now Hilinski ..... you never know!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 3:37 PM

Where does Joyner fit into this savior lineup? Shirley a promising 4* DB is not going to be relegated to coot qb purgatory.

he was seeing if he could make wittle jake bentley

Feb 26, 2019, 3:50 PM

fall over just by staring him down.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic