Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How far we've come..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,232

How far we've come..

Oct 29, 2018, 9:00 PM

Was just looking through some old posts of mine and stumbled on this one. It's almost exactly 5 years old and was right after we lost to FSU. It's interesting to look back at this, see where people's heads were back then and mainly, just how far we've come. It's like we're not even talking about the same program.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14559302#14559302

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you search through the archives? Search is AWFUL

Oct 29, 2018, 9:10 PM

Any pointers? I would love to look through my old posts to see how stupid I was 10 years ago.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you search through the archives? Search is AWFUL

Oct 29, 2018, 9:23 PM

Yea, the search is tedious and not that great. I found that one because it was like a POTD or something (there's a tab for those). Beyond that (or just endlessly clicking next), yea I don't know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you search through the archives? Search is AWFUL

Oct 30, 2018, 11:39 AM

Crump® Is there anything in the works for this? With such a huge archive, it is essentially impossible to access.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The foundation of what we have now was in place

Oct 30, 2018, 12:03 PM

by 2013. That was the first year that Dabo had the advantage of having no holdovers from the Bowden regime on his team. We were already on an upward trajectory and we've only increased the upward angle since. I believe Dabo when he says the best is yet to come.

One reply to your post speculated that the SEC recruiting card was the only thing missing from our arsenal and named several players he thought we would have if were selling that league. I'm thinking 80% of those guys would have still gone elsewhere because they weren't looking to be sold, they were looking to be bought. Dabo insisted on doing things the right way and it has paid off big time.

Whatever happened to pheebo? I had forgotten how stupid he was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic