Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What does Ghislaine Maxwell have on Donald Trump?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

What does Ghislaine Maxwell have on Donald Trump?

Jul 27, 2020, 2:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-6v_SCQqJ8&t=60s

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Does this stem from him saying “I wish her welll?***

Jul 27, 2020, 2:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, skip to the 1:00 mark.***

Jul 27, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

The ad is paid for by the Lincoln Project. Republicans

Jul 27, 2020, 2:25 PM

against Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating

Jul 27, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Does this stem from him saying “I wish her welll?*** ]

Maxwell and tried to replace him with a stooge before she was arrested. And he once said of Epstein, “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” and, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Taking all those things together it looks a bit suspicious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got a feeling that all our minds would be blown and

Jul 27, 2020, 2:17 PM

We’d be disappointed in a lot of people we previously respected if we ever found out the truth with that whole situation. I hope we do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got a feeling that all our minds would be blown and

Jul 27, 2020, 2:30 PM

ditto

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm trying to think of any name associated with Epstein

Jul 27, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to I got a feeling that all our minds would be blown and ]

to date that belongs to somebody I ever respected. Can't think of any. And this shouldn't be the partisan issue that both sides are trying to make it into. Doesn't matter what team you play for if you're involved in sex trafficking. Trump and Bill can burn in hell next to each other if they're both involved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, I know an edgy hipster like you was probably

Jul 27, 2020, 2:44 PM

On the “screw that jerk Bill Gates” train from the outset, but many of us who were late to the party thought he was semi-respectable.

Us.

Jul 27, 2020, 3:33 PM

Edgy hipsters like "us".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can you NOT respect David Copperfield?

Jul 27, 2020, 3:19 PM [ in reply to I'm trying to think of any name associated with Epstein ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because you can see the wires?***

Jul 27, 2020, 4:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating

Jul 27, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating ]

Yeah, that one kinda backfired bigly. The outgoing attorney, Geoffrey Berman, was a political hack (and former Trump donor!) who was slow-playing the whole thing but apparently not slow enough to suit Trump...Trump and Bill Barr tried to stuff in a guy in Berman's chair who had never even been a prosecutor, but that cratered. Instead they wound up with Berman's deputy...a 72-year-old career prosecutor (and woman!) called Audrey Strauss who had no interest in either protecting her own career or trading in political favors.

Strauss arrested Maxwell within days of getting the job. Whoops. That loud cheering you were hearing was from the frustrated ranks of Epstein victims who were more than fed up with Berman. Strauss is almost certainly going to rush this thing to trial, too, before somebody can stuff in a new politico in the US Attorney's chair for SDNY...particularly since the replacement has to be confirmed.

Trump may have truly gone and stepped in it on this one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now THAT is some righteous spin, right there. Golf clap.***

Jul 27, 2020, 4:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: now THAT is some righteous spin, right there. Golf clap.***

Jul 27, 2020, 5:47 PM

Oh, I suspect it likely doesn't matter a whole lot which party wins...Strauss, based on what I've been reading, is aware she's got this narrow window until the election or at best a little while after until they can confirm her replacement. Doesn't matter whether that person has an "R" or a "D" by their name; the list of people Maxwell could conceivably roll on is so lengthy, apparently, the last thing any politically-appointed US Attorney is going to want to do is let this thing see trial. Whole lot of people out there on both sides of the aisle who stand to lose if Maxwell gets backed into a corner.

Trump is very much acting like he's one of them, though.

That was the catch

Jul 27, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating ]

the USA had to resign in order for Trump to choose the replacement without confirmation. By forcing them to fire him, the USA ensured that the next in line would rise to the position. And that office is going to act quickly before McConnell can confirm some clown to protect Rudy and company.

Re: That was the catch

Jul 27, 2020, 9:31 PM

The “political hack (and former Trump donor!)” forced this to screw tRump?
Interesting.

At any rate, I’m hoping she can avoid Arkancide and sings like a canary.

Re: That was the catch

Jul 28, 2020, 4:43 AM

Yeah, Barr tried the standard Trump game plan of announcing Berman was resigning on a Friday night, by tweet.

That came as news to Berman, who clearly didn't like that tweet much - he'd paid handsomely for the office he was in, after all - and declined to resign. (Made headlines everywhere except the Fox News bubble!) So Barr had to fire Berman...which was a major, major procedural gaffe because it put the interim post in an actual career prosecutor's hands. (And the first thing she did upon getting the job was actually do her job.) Which not only affirmed yet again Barr was running interference for Trump...but actually isn't that great a lawyer either.

(I was wrong in one particular - the flashpoint for this actually appeared to have been a case involving Rudy Guiliani, not the Maxwell/Epstein case...which Berman was apparently sitting on to Trump's satisfaction.)

Barr thought he could get Jay Clayton from the SEC - again, a guy who had never been a prosecutor, ever - as the US Attorney at SDNY. He whiffed.

Re: He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating

Jul 27, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to He also abruptly fired the US attorney who was investigating ]

he also kicked him out of Mar A Lago because he felt like something was wrong and that there were too many young girls around.

Did you forget that one?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does Ghislaine Maxwell have on Donald Trump?

Jul 27, 2020, 3:27 PM

Didn't Trump and Epstein have some kind of falling out at one point? Weird, they were like best buds prowling around the Palm Beach Club scene, then it is like they barely knew each other.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Supposedly they almost came to blows

Jul 27, 2020, 8:29 PM

over that 13 year old. But Trump pooped himself to end the confrontation.

More likely, he got the blackmail note...***

Jul 28, 2020, 2:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the Gizzlaine/Epstein affair were to blow up big time and

Jul 27, 2020, 3:37 PM

Reveal a lotta pols’ names, maybe enough of everyone favorite pol would be ousted, new ones put in who would favor term limits.....

We could only hope!

She hasn't committed "suicide" yet? THAT is a miracle.***

Jul 27, 2020, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably Russian hooker urine.

Jul 27, 2020, 4:32 PM

Credible sources say.

Did he ever say if he had to pay extra for that?

Jul 27, 2020, 11:06 PM

Or is that service usually included in the original price?

Is this another one of the dems' russian collusion hoaxes?***

Jul 27, 2020, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you breathe through all that sand?***

Jul 27, 2020, 9:58 PM

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic