Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How come nobody was mad....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,118

How come nobody was mad....

Jan 14, 2021, 3:50 PM

At Hillary for inciting riots after 2016 when she said that trump was a Russian agent and him and Russia stole the election? Not only did you all not care, but most of you bozos went along with the conspiracy theory ??????.

I honestly didn’t even know this happened until now. The media was too busy covering the Russian collusion hoax and crying in their safe space. The double standard is just insane and appalling.

https://twitter.com/kylekashuv/status/1349756666254921729?s=21

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/index.html

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How come nobody was mad....

Jan 14, 2021, 3:59 PM

I thought that sucked of course as I always do when there are riots. It was on the news. It's a different scenario though. Was that a Kinkos or something getting the windows broken out? Luckily there were 200 arrests.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right. Almost the exact same thing.

Jan 14, 2021, 3:59 PM

I apologize for not thinking of this before.

And here's the smoking gun:

Jan 14, 2021, 4:08 PM

The transcript from Hillary's 2017 Stop the Steal Rally.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please excuse this guy. He thinks Congressmen

Jan 15, 2021, 9:34 AM [ in reply to You're right. Almost the exact same thing. ]

Are more important than John Q Public

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they were more angry that Trump won, so game on.***

Jan 14, 2021, 4:03 PM

How come you weren't mad about the Capitol incident?***

Jan 14, 2021, 4:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: How come you weren't mad about the Capitol incident?***

I am. It was despicable. Everyone that went in the capital should be thrown in jail. Anyone that was involved in killing the cop should be put on death row.

Does that clear things up?

Now your turn. Do you support impeachment for Kamala for inciting BLM riots all of 2020?

Jan 14, 2021, 4:16 PM

I gave you a TU, but that last part about Harris is just apples and oranges. She didn't have a huge following and was really of very little influence. She was agreeing with the protests. What were her exact words? Anyway, she had very little influence on people. What happened at the Capitol and Trump creating the insurrection is a much different scenario. He was messing with our democracy and all based on nutty conspiracy theories. That's why he is impeached. It's just an apples and oranges situation.

Jan 14, 2021, 4:59 PM

Carlsbad® said:

I gave you a TU, but that last part about Harris is just apples and oranges. She didn't have a huge following and was really of very little influence. She was agreeing with the protests. What were her exact words? Anyway, she had very little influence on people. What happened at the Capitol and Trump creating the insurrection is a much different scenario. He was messing with our democracy and all based on nutty conspiracy theories. That's why he is impeached. It's just an apples and oranges situation.

It’s not apples and oranges to me through. Sure there are stark differences in the 2 situations. But inciting a riot is inciting a riot. Trumps rhetoric obviously could have been better leading up to that day for sure. Things like “the election was stolen” and “rigged election” are a bit strong. The stuff with Mike Pence may have been the low point in terms of his ridiculousness in the last 4 years. However there still are very odd irregularities that still haven’t really explained. He has every right to want those irregularities looked into.(I’m not Saying the election was stolen).

That combined with him him holding a rally near the capital is not incitement to me. He told his supporters to March to the capital to protest patriotically and peacefully. He has since condemned any violence strongly. You can’t call him saying “the election was stolen” incitement. He has had rallies like that all the time. They have never led to rioting.

On the other hand,

We had BLM protests and riots in most major cities for months on end. In the middle of it, Kamala donated and supported a bail relief fund. That is not for protesters. Protesting is not illegal. Rioting and doing criminal acts is illegal. She was bailing out criminals. She also made that statement that they will not and should not stop.

All I’m saying is that incitement is incitement. And if you want to call what trump did incitement, then half of congress should be impeached.

Jan 14, 2021, 5:03 PM

She didn't incite a riot. That's the difference. Who marched for her in her name? She supported protests. It's not even similar imo. We will just leave it at that, because we won't agree.

Good to know

Jan 14, 2021, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: How come you weren't mad about the Capitol incident?*** ]

Took a little while, but glad you are on the right side.

Harris wasn't encouraging people to be violent nor did she incite anyone.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Good to know

Jan 15, 2021, 9:01 AM

1. Harris promoted and donated to a bail fund. That isn’t for protesters. I don’t know if you haven’t heard, but protesting isn’t illegal. People don’t need to be bailed out from peacefully protesting. That is reserved for criminals.

2. When she said that they “shouldn’t and won’t stop”, rioting had been going on for months.

3. You are correct.... she didn’t come out and say, I want people to start rioting. Guess what, neither did trump. If you hold him accountable for inciting riots then she needs to be held accountable too.

5. I guess it’s fair game for trump to start bailing people out? I mean I don’t think that’s okay, but apparently you all do.

Great news.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:02 AM

You can just arrest Harris. The President is the only person who we let commit crimes and just get away with it. So have at it, go make a citizen's arrest.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Good to know ]

First, I'm not a Harris fan nor am I a defender of her. I'm just saying the two situations aren't comparable.

1. Was this a bail fund for violent people or one for peaceful protesters? Because several peaceful protesters were arrested.

2. Right, so she didn't incite them to do it. And I'm pretty confident she was talking about the protests.

3. Trump called people to DC, kept telling them to fight and march on the Capitol, then he brought people on stage, like Giuliani, who said "trail by combat". It was very clear what the message was.

4. Anyone can bail anyone out. I doubt Trump has the funds.

5. I didn't say you were pro-Capitol riot. But you were just noticeably absent and quiet during that time, and now you're scrambling to draw false equivalencies.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Good to know ]

Also “took a little while”

So you are saying I was pro-storming the capital and now I am against it?

Again, wrong

They also seemed to cry a lot, and I got a good laugh

from that, if it makes you feel better.

But now I'm all, who got the last laugh there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impeach Hillary before it's too late!***

Jan 14, 2021, 7:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody?

Jan 14, 2021, 7:17 PM

or “no one”

What is correct? Nobody sounds like Pee Dee River anger language. Like “nobody coming up in here and getting my grill”. Like that nobody.

I think it’s “no one”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How come nobody was mad....

Jan 15, 2021, 9:50 AM

At Hillary for inciting riots after 2016 when she said that trump was a Russian agent and him and Russia stole the election? Not only did you all not care, but most of you bozos went along with the conspiracy theory ??????.

I honestly didn’t even know this happened until now. The media was too busy covering the Russian collusion hoax and crying in their safe space. The double standard is just insane and appalling.

Ummmm, read this from the Republican led Senatee Intelligence Committees final report on what you call the russia hoax. Then get back to me.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did she say that? I know Jimmy Carter said that,

Jan 15, 2021, 11:38 AM

but not seeing anywhere that Hillary said Trump was a Russian agent or that Russia helped him steal the election

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,118
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic