Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can anybody pull for cheating Ole Miss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 992

How can anybody pull for cheating Ole Miss

Sep 20, 2015, 1:07 AM

Have yáll forgot about the recruiting BS they pulled a few years ago

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did they "cheat?"***

Sep 20, 2015, 1:08 AM

kimdeechee cash.***

Sep 20, 2015, 1:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Get out the tin foil hat!!***

Sep 20, 2015, 1:18 AM

Laremy Tunsil

Sep 20, 2015, 1:16 AM [ in reply to How did they "cheat?"*** ]

Report: Ole Miss' Laremy Tunsil could miss several more games
By Tom Fornelli | Staff Writer
September 17, 2015 10:54 am ET

Ole Miss fans hoping to see Laremy Tunsil back on the field for the Rebels could be forced to wait a while.

According to a report from ESPN.com, Tunsil could miss "several" more games before returning to action. Tunsil has already sat out the first two games of the season for precautionary reasons as the NCAA investigates allegations that Tunsil violated NCAA rules. The report states that the sticking point at the moment is a loaner car Tunsil used.

Tunsil reportedly received a loaner car from Cannon Motors in Oxford, Mississippi, while his own car was in the repair shop. Tunsil reportedly held on to the loaner car for "an extended period of time" before returning it to the dealership, and the NCAA has deemed that as an extra benefit.

Cannon Motors is a corporate sponsor of Ole Miss' athletic department, and it's CEO, Michael Joe Cannon, is a former assistant coach at the school.

As for Tunsil, current NCAA rules dictate that a player sit out 30 percent of their games for receiving impermissible benefits greater than $700 in value. That would mean if Tunsil could be forced to miss at least four games, though it's also possible the NCAA could decide to add more to the suspension.

Laremy Tunsil could be forced to sit out at least four games. (USATSI)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25305660/report-ole-miss-laremy-tunsil-could-miss-several-more-games

not a fan... but how'd they cheat again?***

Sep 20, 2015, 1:08 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Replies: 5
| visibility 992
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic