Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How about all of you that are so concerned
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 851

How about all of you that are so concerned

Dec 16, 2017, 8:23 AM

about tickets realize you have 2 options.

1. Pony up the cash and buy a ticket on StubHub and shut up.

2. Be a boss and give more to IPTAY next year so you get better tickets than seat 2 in the urinal.

Those are your options.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Option 3

Dec 16, 2017, 8:26 AM

become good friends with someone who is a big donor. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This***

Dec 16, 2017, 8:38 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

g'morning to you too.***

Dec 16, 2017, 8:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm ticked. I could have purchased tickets but was screwed

Dec 16, 2017, 9:43 AM

by ITPAY. I was getting tickets for someone else and at the last minute wife of decided we should all go to the game. That was at about 4:38pm on the date applications were due. Well I had already submitted an application online for someone else, so I thought I would just add my two tickets. Since the deadline was midnight per IPTAY's recording I heard, I thought all was well. So I logged on and found the application could not be modified and I would have to call the IPTAY office to make a modification. Well, the IPTAY office CLOSES at freaking 4pm. Called first thing the next morning and they said sorry, you're SOL.

#1 - Why the #### didn't they keep the applications open for modification until the deadline?
#2 - Why make the deadline midnight? And why not tell people the application can only be modified by calling the IPTAY office when they fill out the application?

I should qualify for at least 4 tix for the NC.

Oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dang, that's some sheet right there.***

Dec 16, 2017, 12:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just don't get why they cost so much

Dec 16, 2017, 10:07 AM

Can someone explain capitalism to me?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sewer.

Dec 16, 2017, 10:37 AM

Everyone wants to go. That takes a ticket. Tickets are limited. So those who have the most money get the tickets.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks John Smith***

Dec 16, 2017, 11:47 AM

You're welcomed Karl Marx.***

Dec 16, 2017, 11:57 AM

Shall we make it to ATL

Dec 16, 2017, 1:16 PM

I’ll definitely pony up. I’ve saved plenty of money by not traveling the country the last 2 yrs.

I got no skin in the game as a non IPTAY donor, so whatever.

Just seems like 10 is a huge amount to give on one account.

It seems if donors are being denied or getting complete chit tix that it could be remodeled into something like a 4 tix max and they are distributed from highest priority points down. That way you are still rewarded for your points and still can get decent tix as lower level donor.

I know folks who buy 20-30 season tickets

Dec 16, 2017, 2:39 PM

some of those RV people who make it a family lifestyle....some of those guys give $75-100K a year to IPTAY, plus $15-20K cost of season home/away tickets alone. So why should they not be able to get HALF of what they normally buy?

Theres a bunch of folks out there who are HEAVILY invested in Clemson football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 851
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic