Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How INSANE is it that we are ENTRENCHED in all conversations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,677

How INSANE is it that we are ENTRENCHED in all conversations

Nov 5, 2018, 11:53 AM

regarding the final 4 in football for the last 4 years in a row ????

It is beyond comprehension to me.

As a kid in NC, growing up as an extreme outcast in blue bellied hell and yearning to see or hear ANYTHING about Clemson .......

Yes - a function now of beyond oversaturated media & connectivity - but to be in all conversations regarding the highest level of recruiting, the playoffs, the way college football could still be run, etc - it is unbelievable. It is beyond even my sophomoric daydreaming all those years ago.

And it is happening RIGHT NOW.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: How INSANE is it that we are ENTRENCHED in all conversations

Nov 5, 2018, 1:36 PM

Amen to that. Yes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

INSANE? Don't know what you are talking about

Nov 5, 2018, 1:38 PM

It just feels normal to me...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

What's absolutely the best is when

Nov 5, 2018, 1:41 PM

Brock Huard, Danny Kannell, Kirk Herbstreit and others turn the games into 3-4 hour infomercials! That's PR other programs would DIE for. They cover virtually every aspect of the Tiger program, with assistance from the 'lovely ladies', too!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always good to welcome the 12 and under group here .... BUT

Nov 5, 2018, 1:51 PM [ in reply to INSANE? Don't know what you are talking about ]

stay WAY clear of GWPcoot and defensivelineU or whatever her name is this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

it's true. back when I made this username it was wishful

Nov 5, 2018, 1:46 PM

Thinking. I'm still amazed my username came true sometimes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 11:14 PM

It wasn't that long ago that I wasn't so sure that I would ever see the Tigers win a national championship. In 1981, I was just a kid, and don't even recall Clemson winning the NC. I became a Clemson fan in 1987 when my older sister enrolled at Clemson.

These things being said, I am savoring every moment of it. It's interesting to me that some people from other fan bases talk about Clemson as if we've been in the top tier for the last 10-15 years. I have to educate them about rocky times under Bowden and Tommy West. They almost take for granted now that Clemson is going to be among the elite teams. Though I will always be hopeful, I will never take it for granted.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 5, 2018, 11:55 PM

I agree 100%. I was a student from 68-72 and we never had a winning season. Those 4 years we were 19W, 25L. This era of Clemson Football has me pinching myself sometimes as it seems surreal. So happy that we are having this experience.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 12:42 AM

Following the fb game tonight one of the commentators went on a crazy rant about the Clemson/Louisville game. He lamented how bad we beat them and then went through BP entire coaching career. It was quite comical

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 6, 2018, 9:56 AM

#DABO

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic