Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hosting a Regional?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Hosting a Regional?

Apr 25, 2018, 12:46 PM

So the new Baseball America projection has Clemson back in the Regional host seat.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/projected-field-of-64-4252017/

With the upcoming schedule, just curious everyone's opinion what we have to do to keep that spot? Or what would cause us to lose it? Obviously if we win out we keep it or we lose out we lose it. But what are the thresholds - sweep this team, win series against that team, etc? Just fun sports talk & speculation is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hosting a Regional?

Apr 25, 2018, 12:50 PM

The " No way we get a regional ! / Why is Teo allowed to hold a bat ?! / Seth Beer can't read a shift / Clemson should put Monte Lee in a time out " crowd ain't gonna like this ....

Let me get my popcorn and a chair .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Win the upcoming weekend series and we're good; maybe even

Apr 25, 2018, 12:55 PM

a Top 8 seed. Also, it doesn't hurt to win those mid-week games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Win the upcoming weekend series and we're good; maybe even

Apr 25, 2018, 1:11 PM

We got 15 games left now and we stand at 30-11. I would like us to take 2 of three against Virginia and FSU even though I think we could sweep Virginia you just cant expect a sweep every week. Then sweep Austin Peavy. Sweep Pitt and that will leave us at 43-13 before the ACC tournament. A national seed is could be reached very easily. Just gotta win the games we are supposed to.

I think clemson hosts a super region

Apr 25, 2018, 1:34 PM

If they sweep PC, FSU, W Carolina, Austin Peay, Kennesaw st, and Pitt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I think clemson hosts a super region

Apr 25, 2018, 4:44 PM

wish they played here at wcu so I could see a game

Apr 25, 2018, 3:58 PM

I'd say we're hosting a regional no doubt. I think we get a Super if we go 42-14 if that includes a series win over FSU. Right now we stand at 1-6 against top 25 comp. It would be nice if the coots keep winning then we'll be 3-7 against top 25, then take the fla st series would at a minimum give us a record of 5-8 and our record against top 50 D1 schools would be more than adequate for hosting a Super. Honestly, I think we will.

Go Tiger Baseball !!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2018, 5:24 PM

It’s All going to come down to what we do Vs UVA,FSU and Pitt.
If we can go 6-3 , a host is a lock .
All 3 of these teams are good and FSU really good .
So the Tigers have their work cut out for them.
But the way they are playing right now we may win more than 6.

Absent

Apr 26, 2018, 8:06 AM

From the field of 64 is our little brother. Haha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, but last week there were coots saying our season

Apr 26, 2018, 8:28 AM

was over and that this year didn't go "as planned"...the real disappointment for those coots is knowing they had a chance to hire Monte and they passed him over. Coots gonna coot.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic