Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Horrible Refereeing Last Night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Horrible Refereeing Last Night

Sep 18, 2015, 5:16 PM

Anyone else feel that the refereeing was terrible last night? And looking to be onesided against Clemson? What about that facemask no call at the end that resulted in a change of possession which could have won the game for Louisville? Lawson's two roughing the passer calls were actually legal plays on his part. What about the clutching and holding by Louisville lineman?

Anyone see the Eagles/Falcons game last Sunday. The Falcons offensive lineman started the game off holding, sometimes 3-4 linemen on a single play. With no calls in first half they got away with it until the Eagles complained at halftime. Why do you think the Falcons got off to such what 20-3 start? Did not happen in the second half - could not get away with holding any more and Eagles got back in game. Just too late to win by.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Horrible Refereeing Last Night

Sep 18, 2015, 5:35 PM

Yes, theworst I've seen in years against us. The pass interference no call against Hop was huge

Sep 18, 2015, 5:38 PM

I'm used to seeing bad refs in the ACC, but they normally have bad calls or no calls against both teams. This is one of the most lopsided called game I have seen in a long time. I think there should be an investigation - Vegas spread influence???

Sep 18, 2015, 6:28 PM

They can call hands to the face which was actually hand to the chest but can't call the obvious face mask to Watson! Give us a break! We are always having to overcome adversity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2015, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Horrible Refereeing Last Night ]

it still was nice of vegas to let us at least get a 3 point win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are the first that I have heard mention it

Sep 18, 2015, 5:45 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3-0, I'm over it now.

Sep 18, 2015, 5:50 PM

Had we lost I'd probably go on about it for two days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2015, 6:01 AM

atrocious

Sep 18, 2015, 6:50 PM

Seemed like it was only bad when it mattered. rough passer for first down, hands to face for first down, face mask to prevent first, PI, the whistle on the punt where the receiver never waved hand and was going to get creamed, the botched timeout request by Louisville and a couple of missed blatant holds/take downs to prevent sacks. other than that...

There would be more complaining if we had lost and I am sure Louisville has their list. I always felt like our d would still get the stop so it never really mattered.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic