Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hopefully our team is already preparing for the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Hopefully our team is already preparing for the

Sep 25, 2018, 12:00 PM

Wake game. Syracuse will be an easy blowout win and there's no reason to spend a lot of time getting ready for them. Wake on the other hand is one of those teams who can sneak up and beat you if you're not careful. If we're going to be the first team to go 15-0 then we can't lose to Wake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sounds like you might need to take

Sep 25, 2018, 12:13 PM

a day off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

FIFY

Sep 25, 2018, 12:27 PM

Sounds like you might need to take a day year off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^New phone, who dis?***

Sep 25, 2018, 12:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nojuan of consequence.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:38 PM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Since Suracuse’s biggest win in the past few seasons was...

Sep 25, 2018, 12:35 PM

against a bad FSU team two weeks ago, I tend to agree with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Since Suracuse’s biggest win in the past few seasons was...

Sep 25, 2018, 2:16 PM

Personally I think our biggest win recently was last year against you but if you don't think your program is better than a down FSU, well then maybe you shouldn't be posting here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^found juan***

Sep 25, 2018, 2:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^^found juan***

Sep 25, 2018, 2:26 PM

Not sure who juan is, just found it funny that a Clemson fan would consider our win over FSU this year as the best in the past few seasons. Well I was at Clemson last year, and FSU this year. The Clemson win was better, would think Clemson fans would think so too.

Sep 25, 2018, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 25, 2018, 3:15 PM

Apparently Bob, my purpose here is call out Clemson fans who think FSU this year is better than Clemson was last year. Now give me back my stapler before I burn this mother.....

There is definitely a sar-chasm going on here.............***

Sep 25, 2018, 3:17 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since Suracuse’s biggest win in the past few seasons was...***

Sep 25, 2018, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Since Suracuse’s biggest win in the past few seasons was... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Since Suracuse’s biggest win in the past few seasons was...***

Sep 25, 2018, 3:17 PM

Lol you said it Donald. Not me. According to you, our best win as a program the past few years was FSU this year. Not #2/#3 Clemson last year, not #17 VT the year before, but FSU......this year.....sad really that you would think that way.

Truth...

Sep 25, 2018, 3:20 PM

If FM says it, it's the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

outRAGeous thread!***

Sep 25, 2018, 1:07 PM

Re: Hopefully our team is already preparing for the

Sep 25, 2018, 2:24 PM

A bad loss to Wake was the reason we lost Bowden. Oh, the memories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic