Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dossier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 393

Dossier

Nov 24, 2020, 3:51 PM

So according to the Steele Dossier, which was paid for by democrats and unethically (probably illegally) used by the FBI and the House to motivate impeachment, there have been and are Trump operatives working in Russia and the DNC. What happens to all these people now that Trump must exit the WH?

Is it like a political appointment where now they are all fired? Gosh that does not seem fair! It's not their fault the dems stole the election! Can they get CARES act benefits?

I heard OJ vowed not to rest until all these Trump operatives are identified...

quozzel Catahoula Tobias27772 you guys still waiting on OJ to find Nicole's murderer?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something Trump and OJ have in common

Nov 24, 2020, 3:56 PM

Two criminals who golf a lot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Along with Barry and Bill***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Dossier

Nov 24, 2020, 4:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 4:39 PM

Nicole is not dead - she is living in a little coastal village in North Carolina.

Trump left DEEP THROAT operatives?***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:43 PM

Hope Hicks***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:56 PM

Nov 24, 2020, 5:38 PM

I just love the way your "team" continually takes a really weak Straw Man argument, twists it and contorts it until it kinda-sorta fits whatever argument you think you're making, and then enthusiastic continues to whump away on it years after it got discredited pretty conclusively the first time. And it looks even worse the more facts come out anyhow.

The Steele Dossier was originally commissioned and paid for by Republicans like Rubio and Cruz who were running against Trump in the primary. Fusion GPS just sold it again to Hillary later. It wasn't used by the FBI. It wasn't a "predicate" for anything. The whole Mueller investigation actually started as a counter-intel op by intelligence-community folks concerned - who remain concerned to this very day, incidentally - about Trump's chummy relationship with a number of prominent Russian actors.

Mueller didn't find any evidence the Russians and Trump were collaborating in any organized way, though he found and clearly showed reams of hard evidence they were assuredly working on his behalf. Mueller also didn't dig into Trump's finances because that was outside the appointed scope of his investigation. The New York Times release of Trump's taxes almost four years later shows us exactly what Mueller would have found if he had - namely, that Trump is in debt up to his eyeballs and owes almost a billion dollars to shell corporations that funnel a ton of money through Deutsche Bank and are almost certainly Russian oligarchs. (Even now we still don't know exactly who though that's coming out when Trump can't hide behind "presidential immunity" anymore, and those names will not belong to nice people.)

That is hardly a "hoax". It just means Mueller was probably looking in the wrong place - for a political link, when Trump actually wasn't a politician but a businessman and his ties were almost certainly financial. Which in hindsight is kind of, sorry, obvious. Trump wasn't a politician until 2015.

I don't know about you, but I personally think it's a full-stop problem if our president has a billion effing dollar in personally guaranteed debt to foreigners, especially ones as sketchy as the Russian oligarchs. The oligarchs are bad dudes. They sort of blend the line between business moguls, government officials, and mob bosses. They're kind of all of the above.

Think that might be what Trump was actually trying to hide? 'Cause I sure do. And history will almost certainly judge him the most compromised and unfit man to ever hold the presidency, and wonder aloud what people were thinking electing him to begin with and then not jettisoning him when all this started coming out.

Dossier more credible that any of Rudy’s ramblings.***

Nov 24, 2020, 5:46 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 393
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic