Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What did OAN say against BLM?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

What did OAN say against BLM?

Jun 16, 2020, 7:39 PM

I have searched Internet and can’t find what they did

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OAN is what you watch if you enjoy

Jun 16, 2020, 7:55 PM

the conspiratorial goodness of Alex Jones, FoxNews is too lefty for you, and you enjoy quiet moonlit walks into the Stormfront web neighborhood.

that wasn't really his question.***

Jun 16, 2020, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OAN is what you watch if you enjoy

Jun 16, 2020, 7:58 PM [ in reply to OAN is what you watch if you enjoy ]

Front page looks legit to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OAN is what you watch if you enjoy

Jun 16, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to OAN is what you watch if you enjoy ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve never seen this OAN but the left seems terrified of it.***

Jun 16, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to OAN is what you watch if you enjoy ]

null

Honestly from what I’ve seen, Fox seems worse to me.

Jun 16, 2020, 9:32 PM

Granted I’m only looking at each’s website, not their TV programming, but Fox’s articles are more dishonest in my opinion.

I watched OAN around 2015 or so....may have even pimped them

Jun 16, 2020, 11:05 PM

on here a bit. At the time their news recap shows were fantastic. Completely devoid of flash or glitz, no loaded words or phrases to slant perceptions, and delivered in a monotone so boring it was almost hard to watch. It was just straight facts. The opinion segments were obviously conservative leaning, but not offensively so.

Based on what I've seen from their reporters in recent press conferences, they have given that strategy up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did OAN say against BLM?

Jun 16, 2020, 8:49 PM

A couple of the main entertainers called BLM a farce and a criminal front group.

Recently, they claimed the old man in Buffalo with a fractured skull was an antifa crisis actor and that the virus was created in a lab in NC. They are provocative because they don't have any viewers that advertisers will pay for yet.

BLM, the org is a total #### show.

Jun 16, 2020, 9:22 PM

Radical as can be.

And proof? Was this a guest? A news person or a talk show?

Cause I watch them.and they are more fair and tame than all other cable news by far

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see why you're so staunchly defending them now, as a

Jun 16, 2020, 9:51 PM

regular viewer. Do you believe 75 year old was an antifa plant? A single Russian source made the claim, so it must be true. It was reported by OAN, as a benchmark for their truthiness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and here's part of the segment (that Trump saw and tweeted)

Jun 16, 2020, 10:17 PM

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FMattGertz%2Fstatus%2F1270335685514403840&widget=Tweet

"The person who did this segment on Gugino is named Kristian Brunovich Rouz, a man who, according to the Daily Beast, has worked both for OAN and Sputnik, a Russian government-controlled news wire service. (The intelligence community concluded that Sputnik played a role in the Russian meddling in the 2016 election.)"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/09/politics/donald-trump-martin-gugino-antifa-tweet/index.html

Let's try that again, lol:

Jun 16, 2020, 10:18 PM

"The person who did this segment on Gugino is named Kristian Brunovich Rouz, a man who, according to the Daily Beast, has worked both for OAN and Sputnik, a Russian government-controlled news wire service. (The intelligence community concluded that Sputnik played a role in the Russian meddling in the 2016 election.)"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/09/politics/donald-trump-martin-gugino-antifa-tweet/index.html

xtiger, comments?

Jun 16, 2020, 10:29 PM

Let us know how OANN is far more truthful and "journalistic" than CNN, for example, by confirming that this story is indeed legitimate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: What did OAN say against BLM? ]

Ok. Produce the heat. Show us the quotes or clips or articles. Don’t FBCoach and just throw #### on the wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 10:47 PM

So they have some conspiracy theories?

What exactly (if anyone knows) would make a black person think anyone wearing their logo is racist?

A commentator saying the BLM organization was a farce? Was it presented as news or opinion? Did they present any facts for their opinion?

Anything else they’ve done perceived as anti-black?

Jun 17, 2020, 7:47 AM

From what I have seen while watching OAN it seems to be the ONLY network that reports news and does no commentary. CNN and FOX both drive me crazy with commentary.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic