Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honest Analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Honest Analysis

Apr 3, 2017, 11:42 PM

We all know DW4 is the best QB in this draft. And nobody is even a close 2nd. I might get some hate for my opinion but seriously think about what I'm saying. If you judge the remaining QB'S just based on their ability to play QB. Throw out, off the field issues and attitude problems. I would honestly take Chad Kelley 2nd over any of the remaining QB'S if I was basing my decesion solely on ability. DW4 is way ahead of everybody. But Kelley is the 2nd best QB just based on talent. The rest of the QB'S are not impressive at all. Thoughts.....? Remember just base your pick on talent.

Go Tigers!
3rd NC in 2017

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honest Analysis

Apr 4, 2017, 12:00 AM

Behavioral issues and a torn ACL negate his talent. Right now he looks like JM's personality and RG3's knees with similar abilities. He probably can't even jog yet. Big risk. Pick Mitch then Patrick or Kizer.

Apr 4, 2017, 7:38 AM

I would agree just based on college production and potential. But it is the various risks attached to him that make him undraftable early.

Apr 4, 2017, 8:50 AM

I could agree if he was at his 'best', but injuries and off-field nonsense make him a high risk IMO. Someone might select him after the draft is over, but that's about it from what I see.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:12 AM

Kelly has a talent for putting himself in bad situations. The NFL draft is a risk/reward function and his risk far overshadow any potential rewards.

null

Apr 4, 2017, 9:21 AM

No. Too many off-field issues and too fragile. I see another Ryan Leaf written all over him. I might take him in the fifth round but no earlier. My second QB would probably be Mahomes who I think is a bit of a Brett Farve type. Not sold on Trubisky, I think the NFL draft experts have watched "highlight reels" instead of entire games of his. I see him as another Heath Shuler. And I agree with Deshone Kyzer's coach, he isn't ready and is another JaMarcus Russell. PS I see Watson as a Warren Moon type quarterback.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic