Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trey Gowdy hosted Hannity again tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,234

Trey Gowdy hosted Hannity again tonight

Sep 2, 2020, 10:42 PM

He did a great job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ehh...

Sep 2, 2020, 10:56 PM

Re: Ehh...

Sep 2, 2020, 10:59 PM

He was a little stiff @ times but look good I thought.

Sep 2, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Ehh... ]

You watch Hannity, that explains everything. If there was a type of cancer that only grew on cancer cells, it would be called Sean.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 11:28 PM

I watched Trey Gowdy.

Sep 2, 2020, 11:29 PM

cool, T3 needs to turn off cable news. It makes him angry.

Reading is Fundamental

Sep 2, 2020, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Ehh... ]

Re: Reading is Fundamental

Sep 2, 2020, 11:31 PM

So you just got done watching Tucker Carlson, not really much better.

Sep 2, 2020, 11:36 PM

Sep 2, 2020, 11:48 PM

I took the time to google that. I am always curious as to what media people are watching. I will throw those two on for shits and giggles, but very rarely. Where I see a major difference in shows like theirs, and other completely biased cable TV News Pundits, is they actually take it so far as to demonize liberals as individuals, and not their policies and platforms. Hannity especially, wants his viewers to be fearful and hate the other side because they are trying to destroy america.

C’mon man

Sep 2, 2020, 11:54 PM

Re: C’mon man

Sep 2, 2020, 11:59 PM

Don Lemon definitely uses fear and hyperbole as a tactic, but I can not say I ever recall him editorializing about all Trump Supporters being evil and wanting to destroy the country, taking away our electric cars, and banning kale and solar energy.

Just a few days ago

Sep 3, 2020, 12:10 AM

he looked really disappointed too***

Sep 3, 2020, 12:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i admit he is awful

Sep 3, 2020, 5:29 AM [ in reply to Just a few days ago ]

but we are not even in the same ballpark here.

It's very difficult...

Sep 3, 2020, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Ehh... ]

For someone to get in front of a camera and so comfortably spout lies and spin the way Hannity does. Can't expect everyone to duplicate it. He's a master.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm not a hannity fan but again...

Sep 3, 2020, 8:31 AM

he peeled back the onion of the Russian Collusion hoax. He gave John Solomon a platform to report what was learned early during in the lies told by the left about Trump's relationship Russia.

I have voiced my dislike for Hannity but he was correct about the hoax during the time when even Fox reported lies and hyperbole which led most of America to believe Trump was a Russian controlled puppet because of some pee videos which don't appear to exist. You would have done well to have watched an episode or two, perhaps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not a hannity fan but again...

Sep 3, 2020, 8:33 AM

Meh. No, he didn't, and even the Mueller report didn't exonerate Trump. The even more damning bipartisan Senate report shows the Trump campaign was in bed with the Russians. Sorry, 88. It's been proven.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

THEN WHY ARE ALL OF THESE TALKING HEADS

Sep 3, 2020, 8:42 AM

TELLING ME THERE'S NOTHING HERE?

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? THINK FOR MYSELF?

I like your funny words magic man

I enjoy this stuff because I have 100% recall...

Sep 3, 2020, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm not a hannity fan but again... ]

of all trivia.

“Manafort’s presence on the Campaign and proximity to Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign. Taken as a whole, Manafort’s high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services, particularly Kilimnik and associates of Oleg Deripaska, represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”

Exactly what part of Trump's internal polling was a grave risk to counterintelligence? Where is the evidence that Deripaska is an agent of Russia? What high-level intelligence did Manafort share with Deripaska and why wasn't he charged with espionage if he did share intelligence?

Answer those questions and I'll move on to the rest of the bullcarp presented in attempts to relate Trump to Russia in the senate report.

BTW, Mueller said he found no evidence that any American conspired with Russia to interfere in the election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I enjoy this stuff because I have 100% recall...

Sep 3, 2020, 9:26 AM

BTW, Mueller said he found no evidence that any American conspired with Russia to interfere in the election.

That's not what he said. He said they couldn't prove it, but that the report didn't exonerate them either. Kinda like an O.J. thing.

He had no evidence.

Sep 3, 2020, 9:55 AM

What you're experiencing is called faith.

Re: He had no evidence.

Sep 3, 2020, 9:20 PM

Well all the Dem in Congress said they had proof. We are still waiting on that proof. It must have been the Russian dossier that Hillary paid for so there you go.

Whoa, really?***

Sep 2, 2020, 11:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

You know you watch Hannity nightly***

Sep 2, 2020, 11:09 PM

Who in their right minds watches cable news at night

Sep 3, 2020, 12:20 AM

on the regular? Or during the day? It's all such drivel.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conservatives need to unite to Push Secession

Sep 3, 2020, 6:01 AM

it is the only hope for our Children.

People like Balm and others are unashamed of their convictions. Fine, let them have a country of their own. Why not?

If Conservatives continue to try to fight the pragmatic Evil that is Liberalism, we're simply going trend up like Canada - without a soul.

If you care for your children's future, you'll start imagining a different USA.

I fear too few have that courage.

Holy non sequitur

Sep 3, 2020, 8:26 AM

Mountaineers. What in the hell does that have to do with his post. Are you mentally stable?

And what's this crazy secession babble?

You know how you've given yourself away as Clemson Mountaineers? It's the same random attack style on other posters, and even when you reply to that actual poster, you still respond to them in the third person. You also rarely get your thoughts out in one post with your replies. You usually quickly follow up with a second.

The only--and I mean the only--person with that posting MO is Mountaineers. The third-person responses to people really gave you away.

Your sentence and paragraph structure is identical as well.

I imagine you didn't like how your Tiger Pulse or whatever was going with the Clemson Mountaineers name, so you created this "olemike" guy to launch into more hostile attacks. I do applaud you for creatively trying to capitalize a few random words to cover your tracks.

Re: Holy non sequitur

Sep 3, 2020, 9:29 AM

I am glad he at least proved my point in that right wing pundits make liberals into an enemy intent on destroying the country. It is very toxic rhetoric and it appears Carlson and Hannity are kicking it into overdrive as the election nears.

Sep 3, 2020, 10:19 AM

One of the oldest tropes in America, truly made popular from the 50s and up through Nixon's admin. It's a lie, and those who push it know it's a lie, but they know there are people naive enough to believe it and echo it.

Sep 3, 2020, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Holy non sequitur ]

I am guessing you are for the Marxist Government that the left wing Dem are promoting? I guess if the USA is stupid enough to elect a man that does not know what state he is in or what office he is running for then we get what we deserve. Everyone will have to stop having white privilege what ever that might mean.

You have at least 2 confederate flags in your possession

Sep 3, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Conservatives need to unite to Push Secession ]

Why don't you take your crew down to Argentina. I hear a lot of like minded people with your same convictions moved there in the late 40's

I like your funny words magic man

Trey Gowdy is.... Yeah, I can't reply to that on here.

Sep 3, 2020, 8:19 AM

His father on the other hand was a saint! He was my pediatrician growing up in Spartanburg & has been the best doctor I have ever come across in my many revolutions around the Sun. We need more doctors like Dr. Gowdy & less politicians in this world!

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Re: Trey Gowdy hosted Hannity again tonight

Sep 3, 2020, 8:55 AM

when it was time to lead he cut/run, opening the door to turn the house over to the Ds

i think forty something Rs quit in 18

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TDS... Trump Distancing Syndrome.***

Sep 4, 2020, 7:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,234
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic