Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Holy crap, Donald Trump actually posted this faked video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 706

Holy crap, Donald Trump actually posted this faked video

May 16, 2020, 6:05 PM

https://twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1250126745426169857?s=20

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow that's not real***

May 16, 2020, 6:09 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Holy crap, Donald Trump actually posted this faked video

May 16, 2020, 6:11 PM

I picture a Thomas J. Whitmore facepalm

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mentally, he's 7 years old.***

May 16, 2020, 7:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you sure it’s fake?***

May 16, 2020, 7:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh this is not Trump's acct

May 16, 2020, 7:57 PM

Or maybe ur trying to be funny?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh this is not Trump's acct

May 16, 2020, 8:28 PM

why are you always wrong?***

May 16, 2020, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Uh this is not Trump's acct ]

Re: why are you always wrong?***

May 16, 2020, 9:05 PM

You obviously have TDS. Trump is a god. He is the best thing that has ever happened to this country. I can speak for me, Xtiger, Bengaline, and ClemsonTiger1988 . We would all blow him willingly. There has never been a better man to walk this planet. He is just always right, so innovative, and so honest about everything. Just a class act and a great leader. Keep America Great. Trump 2020

Did YOU seriously just type that?***

May 16, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to why are you always wrong?*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, you posted from a different acct?***

May 17, 2020, 5:42 AM [ in reply to why are you always wrong?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He does this kind of dumb shirt to distract from the

May 16, 2020, 9:45 PM

other dumb and evil shirt he does. He even gets his dumb shirt followers to defend the really dumb shirt he’s doing then probably sits back and has a laugh with all his other dumb shirt friends about how low he can get them to stoop.

I misspelled ####.

Re: He does this kind of dumb shirt to distract from the

May 16, 2020, 10:37 PM

He sees regular folk as unworthy trash, yet they look up to him like a god.

Re: He does this kind of dumb shirt to distract from the

May 17, 2020, 2:45 PM

You mean he thinks they are deplorables?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the sad irony.***

May 17, 2020, 3:22 PM

Robert is partially right, I think. He does distract. And it

May 16, 2020, 10:52 PM

seems as though it is a strategy that works, but not for the reason Robert says.

Disclaimer: I am not going to pretend to be non partisan. I am right of center, which today is pretty easy: I have stayed pretty still while the line moved left. However, no one will find one comment from me that can be interpreted as "I like Trump". He's growing on me, I admit, but I would be the first to say that I will happily vote for someone who is objectively better, and I can list many off the top of my head. So, no pro Trump comments will be found here. So...

If someone wants to unseat Trump, there needs to be a better strategy that foaming about the latest....tweet. He has played that shell game since the 2016 primaries, and his opponents keep falling for it. This is not his only strategy, but it is a big part of the total: He gets his opposition talking about the latest thing he said, while he gets his side to talk about the other candidate's actual shortcomings.

If Chris Cuomo and Brian Stelter, et al didn't have Trump's tweets to talk about they would have to leave the air. Trump said x so he's a racist. Trump said y so he's a xenophobe. Trump said z so he's a homophobe. Trump said something so he's a misogynist. Trump said something else so he's a Nazi. Once you've called someone a racist, a xenophobe, a misogynist, and a Nazi to boot, you're out of ammo. You can keep shooting, but it doesn't hit anything.

He did that all through the 2016 election, he has done it since, and he is doing it now. Robert thinks its his followers he's distracting, but if you believe that you're falling for it against. Its the opposition being distracted.

If you want to unseat Trump, make the tweets, press conference comments and rally sound bites irrelevant by forgetting about them. He wants you talking about them, so don't. Talk about why cutting off China's free ride was bad, or badly done. Talk about why immigration reform is a bad idea. Talk about....whatever, but if you call him a racist while doing it, you lose. Then talk about the alternate candidate.

But if you keep turning back flips over each new comment, as if THIS one will be the one that turns the tide, you will keep pointing to the shell that doesn't have anything under it. You've been doing it since 2016. Maybe its time to try something else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I don’t think it’s his followers he’s distracting it’s

May 17, 2020, 6:53 AM

definitely smokescreen for his opponents. The sad part is how there’s nothing that won’t be fervently defended by the MAGA crowd though.

He was elected. Not every one of the millions who voted

May 17, 2020, 2:26 PM

for him, many of whom voted for Obama, can be called "MAGA crowd". Might as well say they are a basket of deplorable. We see what that did.

Until the left faces the fact that voters swung from Obama to Trump - lots of them - they will keep doing the things that caused that to happen in the first place. When a person wearing a MAGA hat causes a group to start spitting foam, Trump just points and says, "See, is that what you want?" He is riding that 'deplorables' comment, in all its many iterations, for all its worth.

The only way to stop that is to stop assuming that people who think that what Trump has actually accomplished is worthwhile, and has needed doing for a while, are "MAGA crowd."

Unless you are willing to say you are "AOC crowd".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Independence from what?***

May 17, 2020, 9:49 AM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 18
| visibility 706
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic