Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UL will have their way with FSU.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,035

UL will have their way with FSU.

Oct 26, 2014, 9:49 PM

No chance FSU rolls into PapaJohn and gets a win. I just don't see jt. That team is overrated. UL has a great defense and their stadium will be a great atmosphere. I do believe they will best Florida State.

At that point we can just hope they stumble with BC or Miami. I think the division is still a viable outcome for us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean, the same Louisville that struggled to beat an

Oct 26, 2014, 9:54 PM

NC State team missing seven players due to injury? At home? The same NC State team we beat 41-0 when they were at full strength.

Ohh yeah, that juan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: You mean, the same Louisville that struggled to beat an

Oct 26, 2014, 9:57 PM

Yes. That one. Bad matchup for them. They're going to lose.

Re: You mean, the same Louisville that struggled to beat an

Oct 26, 2014, 10:28 PM [ in reply to You mean, the same Louisville that struggled to beat an ]

Weren't those 7 NCSt players suspended cuz they'd gotten into a BB gun fight??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think many of them were starters***

Oct 26, 2014, 11:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UL will have their way with FSU.

Oct 26, 2014, 10:04 PM

Boston College will play FSU tough as well even at Doak. They should still have a top 10 defense by the time they play FSU.

Last year, they held a healthy, loaded offense of ours with Boyd and Watkins to 17 points in Death Valley. Our defense scored 7 points off of a turnover making the final score 24-14.

Are you kidding bro?

Oct 26, 2014, 10:11 PM

You have a hard time believing the reigning Heisman trophy winner, defending national champions, and team with something like a 24-game winning streak will have a difficult time winning at unranked Louisville?

I would be shocked if UL won. They are capable, sure, but not going to bet against the Seminoles.

Re: Are you kidding bro?

Oct 26, 2014, 10:19 PM

I don't get it either. At best Louisville might be able to slow FSU a little. They won't be able to score enough points though. FSU wins out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Yep***

Oct 26, 2014, 10:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Wouldn't be shocked at all if UofL won that game

Oct 26, 2014, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Are you kidding bro? ]

I don't expect them to because I don't think their offense is good enough, but their defense might be able to keep them in the game. If you think UofL isn't any good, then you probably didn't watch us play them and aren't familiar with their overall body of work this year.

Hold your breath....

Oct 26, 2014, 11:03 PM

Ok..

That's ridiculous to say there is no way they walk into Papa John's and win. Really!? I'm sure you didn't think thought they could walk into Death Valley and win last year either, huh?! Look, I don't like FSU just as much as you, but good teams find ways to win (see Clemson the last 3 weeks) and FSU is the defending national championship and has the longest win streak in the nation for a reason.

I'll dread the day JW leaves FSU if he manages to make it out undefeated... I hope they lose just so that POS doesn't go out undefeated, but i dont think the cardinals are the team to knock him off his pedestal it. No offense to them, and no pun intended on a Kentucky team, but i dont think they have the horses to do it.

I'm holding my breath for Bama in the playoffs.... I don't see FSU losing in the regular season, but do agree with you that they are a lil overrated. They are this year's Auburn, a good team getting all the little lucky bounces, breaks and calls to be a great one..

Saban removes the golden horseshoe from JW @ss!

Re: UL will have their way with FSU.

Oct 26, 2014, 11:13 PM

Well, I like the strong stance & confidence you exude. But why will L'ville be able to beat FSU when Clemson couldn't? L'ville's defense is top notch - almost as good as Clemson's. But L'ville's offense is no where near Clemson's with DW behind center (which he was for the majority of the FSU game).

I would say that the Cards have a good chance to win, but to say that FSU has no chance? No way.

I don't know that UL will have their way, but it does set up

Oct 26, 2014, 11:21 PM

as a very winnable game for them. FSU is definitely an all-around better team, but UL will likely have a MEGA chip on their shoulder in this game, and it will be in a raucous, Thursday night atmosphere - the biggest home game in UL history.

I like the Cards' chances here and wouldn't be shocked in the slightest with an upset. FSU is showing cracks and long winning streaks are all due to come to an end. Who would've predicted them losing to the Pack two years back like they did?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JWinston has a real ego problem.

Oct 26, 2014, 11:24 PM

He screws around until the game is critical then come on strong to 'save the day.' It's typical behavior of one what manifest signs of narcissism.

Don't let that ND game fool you. They are one of the four or five best teams in the country. UL has no chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If fsu loses ***

Oct 27, 2014, 9:57 AM

To Louisville, then loses to say Florida , and we win out, and that's there only 2 losses. Would we be acc champs or would they just look at the head to head ?

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic