Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hokie week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 705

Hokie week

Oct 15, 2012, 10:47 AM

Ok, is anyone else feeling nervous about this game? They're going to be looking for revenge, plus they've underperformed this year so that raises the stakes for them even higher. With our continuing issues on defense, is there any way I can expect a repeat of last year's double beat down? Or will our defense put Logan Thomas back on the Heisman list??

What say you, Tiger fans??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this game comes down to our first half Defense...

Oct 15, 2012, 10:50 AM

If our offense continues to play well, and our D shows more improvement and we can get up 14-17 points, then I think they implode in the second half.

But if we let them hang around and stay within one score, I will be very nervous that they get revenge with a late drive.

We definitely cannot take any game lightly

Oct 15, 2012, 10:54 AM

I think our tigers know this. VT definitely want revenge and we need to be prepared for there best effort.

Re: Hokie week

Oct 15, 2012, 10:59 AM

I think this game will feel a lot like the Georgia Tech game... Georgia Tech wanted to prove they have more fight than what they did against Middle Tennessee State. Virginia Tech has been downgraded and people feel they are not as good as usual. They will show up to play and will be a closer game then most think. However, the Tigers are rested coming off a bye week, and better be ready to play.

the hokies will

Oct 15, 2012, 11:02 AM

def move the ball but our offense is gna have to score alot this is gna be the theme for the rest of the year . one good thing is they r young on the offensive line and we all know what happens when u get logan thomas running he can an has made bad plays on the move

Replies: 4
| visibility 705
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic