Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hmmm, pulse question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 978

Hmmm, pulse question

Jun 13, 2012, 9:47 AM

Let's see, prior to yesterday if I wanted to improve my pulse I needed to speak in only glowing terms about Dabo and also only talk about all the reasons why moving to the Big 12 is a "done deal".

Now that Dabo has spoken out against the Big 12, what do I do? Should I go negative on Dabo, which keeps me positive Big 12; or should I go negative Big 12 which puts me solidly in Dabo's camp?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmmm, pulse question

Jun 13, 2012, 9:48 AM

Just go to the lunge and post pics....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at 41%, i'd hitch my wagon to someone like gwp and

Jun 13, 2012, 9:50 AM

just keese everyone's ####. man that guy can massage both sides of an issue; pumper deluxe.

;)

OR, go full LBOD till week's end, take a few days off on crump's dime and come back in a week sporting something in the 75% range.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Works that way,

Jun 13, 2012, 9:50 AM

I got about 100 TU's in the last 24 hrs and lost 2 points. That took a lot of TD's.But TU to you sir.

Flip a coin pick a side and start bashing those who disagree

Jun 13, 2012, 10:02 AM

That seems to be the trending story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to keep your finger on the pulse.

Jun 13, 2012, 10:12 AM

It's a moving target.

Also, I don't use the TD just becasue I disagree with someone. I typically only use it if someone is out of line, or obviously just stirring the pot. How does everyone else use the TD?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

the same as you. i only wish i could td

Jun 13, 2012, 10:15 AM

myself for my obvious pot stirring moments.

i'm not only a self-starter, but self-correcting as well and it'd save crump valuable tmail time.

;)

Re: You have to keep your finger on the pulse.

Jun 13, 2012, 10:21 AM [ in reply to You have to keep your finger on the pulse. ]

I mainly only use it on Chicken posters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hmmm, pulse question

Jun 13, 2012, 10:27 AM

You don't have to be a pumper or a dumper. You can disagree without bashing the coach or the program! I see pros and cons of the move to the Big XII, but what I don't understand are the attacks on the coach for answering a question in a straightforward way. Maybe everyone would prefer that he answers like our politicians, completely avoiding the questions. Or he could go off on reporters like that #### in cootlumbia.

The first rule is to never mention pulse, that a guaranteed

Jun 13, 2012, 11:34 AM

plethora of thumbdowns.

Another one is to not attract a hater, which I apparently have as every time they read any of my posts here it gets TD'd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Don't hate the player!!!

Jun 13, 2012, 11:39 AM

Hate the Coots and beligerent T-Net Posters!!

I used a big word!!

;)

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

TU for the "big" word! ;-)***

Jun 13, 2012, 12:10 PM

Re: The first rule is to never mention pulse, that a guaranteed

Jun 13, 2012, 12:18 PM [ in reply to The first rule is to never mention pulse, that a guaranteed ]

I have def attracted numerous haters. It is quite sad. I disagree with a bunch of people on here but I dont follow them around and TD everything they post.

I have better #### to do.

null

1. Go to the lounge 2. Post LBODs ...

Jun 13, 2012, 11:48 AM

3. Profit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 978
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic