Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's not forget who we are, or where we've been...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Let's not forget who we are, or where we've been...

Jun 4, 2012, 9:46 PM

Everybody is pissed about losing to USuC in basically everything lately (including basketball, which I have yet to figure out)...Me too

Everybody is heart broken by what happened this past weekend with our baseball team down at "their" place...Me too

A lot of people want out of the ACC because it's a basketball conference run by a bafoon...I get it

We are CLEMSON; we are a FOOTBALL first school, and I for one am ready to watch our boys take care of business next year, and destroy people in the Valley and abroad regardless of conference, the opponent, time of day, etc...

Take a gander at this. I'm sure most have seen it, but if not, you'll be as ready as I am to get football started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reYNPCCFtUg

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's not forget who we are, or where we've been...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:00 PM

edit out the bellamy highlights to be accurate.

Also watkins still has the most amazing acceleration I've ever seen

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2012, 10:04 PM

LOL...I didn't create the video, was just browsing and watched it, and it got me pumped. I'm over baseball right now in all forms and fashions (NCAA & MLB). I'm pining for some football, and I also said next season; meant to say in just a couple months..

Clempsun is a football school?!?...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:12 PM

Wouldn't know it by watching them play the Gamecocks the last 3 years.

^^^desperately seeking relationship even with self***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you're old enough to use a computer

Jun 4, 2012, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

your Cacks have a horrible record against Clemson during your lifetime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clempsun is a football school?!?...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

Riddle me this cootman, are there a lot of clemson people posting on your boards with nonsensicle crap? I'm genuinely curious if we do this to you guys. I personally wouldn't even know where to go to do it, but it sounds like it'd be a blast. This is exactly how I picture you posting that, "Hey look Billy, I jus told that tater that we koodn't tell they wuz a futbal skool on account of them there last three yurs, duh he he he..." You guys are a riot, I swear.

Hmmm.... a little bitter about the loss?***

Jun 4, 2012, 10:50 PM

Re: Hmmm.... a little bitter about the loss?***

Jun 4, 2012, 10:51 PM

he's not nearly as bitter....as you are an azzhole.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a little trash talking, not attacking anyone here...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:53 PM

(except Clemson's recent performance).

Re: Just a little trash talking, not attacking anyone here...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:55 PM

and I'm just tellin' it like it is too...ya know, havin' fun....but you're still a chickentroll azzhole

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a little trash talking, not attacking anyone here...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Just a little trash talking, not attacking anyone here... ]

You're the one that came in to the tiger den running your mouth. No need to apologize for being an ignorant ######, you are what you are. Just keep trolling and I can assure you, you'll get the same treatment.

Jun 4, 2012, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Hmmm.... a little bitter about the loss?*** ]

LOL...nah

Looks like the better team won, can't be bitter about that. Wondering what you gain from coming in here trying to get people pissed. And I took at shot at you because I have to assume you're trash like the rest of your fanbase. And no, the floor ain't leanin as you read this, the back right tire on your trailer is going flat.

I do have an honest question...

Jun 4, 2012, 11:00 PM

I didn't grow up in South Carolina, I grew up in VA. The reputation (I'm not saying I agree with it) is that if any South Carolina school had "inbreds" (neither do, but you know what I mean) that school was Clemson. Clemson was to USC as Virginia Tech is UVA. Before going to to SoCar, I visited Clemson, and have been since then, and it is definitely a middle of nowhere school (nothing wrong with that). Since going to USC I have heard a lot of Clemson fans call South Carolina fans inbreds and white trash. How did this come to be, when South Carolina is a school is a school in the city and Clemson is in the middle of nowhere? Honest question.

Re: I do have an honest question...

Jun 4, 2012, 11:03 PM

Compare fan bases at the next game you go to. It's not hard to see. Has nothing to do with where the schools are located. If you watched any of the baseball on ESPN this past weekend, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Trailer trash is as much a frame of mind of a typical coot

Jun 4, 2012, 11:10 PM [ in reply to I do have an honest question... ]

as it is a knock on your living in a trailer and behaving like an inbred here, not as much about the size of a town really.

If you want to know the truth, turn off your boss's computer, fulfill the pizza orders you have piling up, and when you get home and off someone's clock, look in a mirror. There is your answer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trailer trash is as much a frame of mind of a typical coot

Jun 4, 2012, 11:11 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WIN...POINT^^^^

Re: I do have an honest question...

Jun 5, 2012, 10:30 AM [ in reply to I do have an honest question... ]

Maybe because Clemson has had a stronger academic reputation for a long time and therefore not only takes in smarter students, but produces more intelligent ones as well.

And because most two-bit meth heads who move to SC like the concept of black, a fighting chicken, and something that immediatley identifies themselves with the state.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jun 5, 2012, 1:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Hmmm.... a little bitter about the loss?*** ]

"And no, the floor ain't leanin as you read this, the back right tire on your trailer is going flat." Man that was a good one. I might have to use that one when I go back to USCjr.jr.L and all of those little ##### wanna talk when I wear my orange.

Hmmm GLOATING and full of yourself after lucky wins?!?!?

Jun 4, 2012, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Hmmm.... a little bitter about the loss?*** ]

CLASSLESS. But then again, I'm doubting you actually set foot in a college classroom.

Jun 4, 2012, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

There are clemson posters on carolina sites. Mostly fgf because its free but a few clemson fans are paying customers on gamecockcentral and thebigspur. Some have disappeared the last few years. Its not as if clemson fans dont talk trash when yall win. I will say i wish some of this nonsensical flaming would stop. Just leads to even more animosity towards those who are not here to rub it in.

When did fgf become free, troll???***

Jun 4, 2012, 10:58 PM

Re: When did fgf become free, troll???***

Jun 4, 2012, 11:04 PM

Pretty sure fgf is the free board on gamecockcentral. The insiders forum is the pay board. Maybe they changed it. I dont use that site anymore. Also, you cant find one single troll post i have made.

Re: When did fgf become free, troll???*

Jun 4, 2012, 11:06 PM

You're just another moron troll.

Re: When did fgf become free, troll???*

Jun 4, 2012, 11:08 PM

OK.

FAIL. USuC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and always will,.***

Jun 4, 2012, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

Jun 4, 2012, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

Where do these piles of chicken defecationn come from? I know cocky's ####. IGNORED

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since you coots can not count past three....let me give you

Jun 4, 2012, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

something to read

Clemson all time FB record: 658-448-45 (116 years of fb)
Coot all time record: 555-542-44 (120 years of fb)

Clemson against SEC schools: 117-167-14 (0.41611)
Coots against SEC schools: 89-167-10 (0.35338)

Clemson against ACC schools: 314-208-12 (0.59925)
Coots against ACC schools: 195-241-22 (0.44978)

Clemson bowl record: 16-18-0
Coot bowl record: 5-12-0

Clemson in the top 25: 26 times
Coots in the top 25: 7 times

Clemson conference champs: 19
Coot conference champs: 2

So not sure you want to bring up football schools. And before you say you are talking about present day...just remember, you can't have a present without a past.

KABOOM! Sad it will not register!***

Jun 4, 2012, 11:42 PM

What conf champ do they have besides the '69 ACC? And that year, the ACC

Jun 5, 2012, 2:21 AM [ in reply to since you coots can not count past three....let me give you ]

was so bad they were they only team over .500. Wow, some championship year THAT was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You know what's not a football school?

Jun 5, 2012, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Clempsun is a football school?!?... ]

Any school whose program history is on par with Duke and Wake Forest.

I'll let you figure out who fits that criteria.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js5mSRqRvH8

Happier times in the rivalry. It'll be like this again soon.

Check out the comments on the video...

Jun 4, 2012, 10:51 PM

Nothing since three years ago. Haven't had much to say since then.

Or it just hasn't gotten much exposure. Either one.***

Jun 5, 2012, 12:14 AM

Jun 4, 2012, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's not forget who we are, or where we've been... ]

Simply amazing that a post about getting pumped for the upcoming football season turned in to an argument with coots. Not surprising because they will run their mouth with a 0-11 record (that happened in real life), and they are beside themselves because they've actually had a little success recently. Classless turds.

Shouldn't it be 0-20?***

Jun 4, 2012, 11:45 PM

BOOM^^^***

Jun 5, 2012, 8:44 AM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic