Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just noticed feaster isn't listed in top RBs left on the board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Just noticed feaster isn't listed in top RBs left on the board

Apr 25, 2020, 2:18 PM

That means he already got drafted right? ??????

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope Feaster finds success

Apr 25, 2020, 2:51 PM

However he didn’t help himself moving from backup RB on a championship caliber team with a ton of press to a backup RB on a dumpster fire team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pulling for him too, but CBS rates Dowdle above him.

Apr 25, 2020, 3:31 PM

I'm guessing udfa for him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm pulling for him too, but CBS rates Dowdle above him.

Apr 25, 2020, 4:03 PM

He was never going to be drafted. UDFA was a given.

And Dowdle is ranked above him just like he was above him on the depth chart at USuCk. Dowdle is a better back.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 4:23 PM

Careful. I’ve been saying for 3 years on here that I didn’t think he’d be drafted, and I have been blasted. That said, I still don’t see a home in the NFL for a RB that shies from contact & plays at 3/4 speed in traffic.

Apr 25, 2020, 4:38 PM

Actually proves that being a 2nd team back on a contender is better than a co-starter or backup on a historically garbage team at anever has been football program. That's just the facts. I'd be willing to be that he would've been drafted if he would have stayed and backed up ETN. Those are just facts. The issue is that a player left Clemson for the coots at any football position. Brings into question their decision making right???

Apr 25, 2020, 9:35 PM

Hell, Gruden would have taken a flier on him in the 7th if nothing else.

Apr 26, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm pulling for him too, but CBS rates Dowdle above him. ]

The fact is that I first said after his sophomore year at Clemson he wouldn’t be drafted. Again, during and after his junior year. My assessment has always been his lack of physicality and playing to avoid hard contact. That was all before he went to Columbia and couldn’t even beat out Dowdle. Him not being drafted had nothing to do with where he played.

Apr 25, 2020, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm pulling for him too, but CBS rates Dowdle above him. ]

Same here

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 6:58 PM

Me too!

Re: Hope Feaster finds success

Apr 25, 2020, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Hope Feaster finds success ]

Don't get me wrong, I hope he has a career and follows his dreams. Once a tiger always a tiger. But the fact that Dowdle was higher on the draft board is all you need to know to answer the question of how good of a decision he made.

Feel bad for the guy, but maybe he'll find a landing spot.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just noticed feaster isn't listed in top RBs left on the board

Apr 25, 2020, 2:59 PM

No but if he had been good enough to get drafted early you would be claiming him as a Clemson product and not a coot.

Apr 25, 2020, 4:34 PM

I hope he gets drafted and they trim 10lbs off of him. Out of high school, he was greased lightning, but he put on 20lbs and became a downhill power back.

The nock on him from the experts is that inability make cuts and maneuver around pileups. One evaluator said that he runs like he's waiting to be hit, coasts through the line rather than bursting.

I hate he went to USUK but he did. I hope somebody picks him up and shapes him. He's a good kid just trying to live a dream.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 4:52 PM

He shies away from contact...has been that way ever since he hurt his shoulder. Hate it for the kid, but let's be real... He'd have likely had a better shot at going to the combine staying with Clemson who played in the playoffs rather than being a backup on a 4 win team. He didn't get invited, and then also didn't get a proday chance. His dad gave him really bad advice... And now they get to see that themselves.

Honestly, I hope he finds a chance to get in the league, he did good for our team...but now he gets to know the hard way, the grass isn't always greener on the other side, or with the rival team. Hope he still feels good about his decision to be a coot 2nd-3rd string player.

Apr 25, 2020, 6:06 PM

His football career is done......made a major mistake choosing those Coots......at least he has that Clemson degree to fall back on so he should be okay.....Go Tigers!!!!

His runs vs Syracuse in comeback were huge! Everybody

Apr 25, 2020, 7:01 PM

give the credit for the win to Brice and Etienne, but Feaster was every bit as important in that last drive.

I hated to see him leave and end up where he did, but he’ll always be a Tiger hero for what he did that afternoon in DV.

Hope some team gives him a free agent shot.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic