Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone think K Bryant's lost a step since the season's start
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,122

Anyone think K Bryant's lost a step since the season's start

Nov 26, 2017, 10:37 PM

Seems like he just doesn't have the same acceleration he's had in the past. Initially, I thought it was because of the ankle injury, but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s rushed the ball 170 times on the season, plus all the

Nov 26, 2017, 10:43 PM

Hits he’s taken after a pass. He’ll look like a different player in the bowl game in the semifinals.

Re: Anyone think K Bryant's lost a step since the season's start

Nov 26, 2017, 10:49 PM

I think it could still be his ankle. Don’t seem his cuts and juking ability are near as quick. I do know there’s a lot of times when he rolls out he won’t keep his eyes downfield and he’s let the rush catch up to him when it seems like he’s not as quick getting downfield.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 10:55 PM

I think he's taking it easy since it's not 100%. I would expect it to be back to normal for the playoffs if we get in. He really did nothing with his legs last night and we still won soundly.

His first 3 steps look slower to me***

Nov 26, 2017, 10:56 PM

Nov 26, 2017, 11:56 PM

It looks precautionary to me, you can tell by the play calls they are cutting down the designed runs and read options with him. His carries were already high and they didn't want to take another chance of overdoing it and getting hurt again. He shows his burst and speed when need be like that 4th and 7 run and quickly getting out of bounds to avoid any unnecessary hits. The whole goal of the coaches right now is to get our starting QB and rest of the guys as healthy as possible going into next week and the playoffs. I promise you if we're back in the playoffs which I expect to see, you'll see KB turn it up a notch again. If you've noticed, Feaster has only had 10 total carries the last couple games Ettiene with 18. Dabo has done a great job of keeping these guys fresh for the final stretch.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic