Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB

Oct 21, 2016, 7:28 PM

Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

University of Second Choice

Oct 21, 2016, 7:30 PM

USC

His blood is still orange

Oct 21, 2016, 7:53 PM

Once a Tiger always a Tiger.

His blood is still positive for a controlled substance.***

Oct 21, 2016, 8:28 PM

^^^LOL^^^***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: His blood is still positive for a controlled substance.***

Oct 21, 2016, 11:57 PM [ in reply to His blood is still positive for a controlled substance.*** ]

He will fit in down there. Kidding aside, I do hope he has learned a lesson and is ready to move on with no further issues. Everybody needs to put the past behind them and learn those hard lessons. I hope that is the case with this young man

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: University of Second Choice

Oct 21, 2016, 7:53 PM [ in reply to University of Second Choice ]

Second Choice sounds like a compliment.

Re: University of Second Choice

Oct 21, 2016, 9:47 PM

Yeah let's wait till AU or UL offer. Then they may be 4th or 5th choice...just like their coach.

Trying to beat Auburn and Louisville to the punch

Oct 21, 2016, 7:38 PM

Sounds about right.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So true!!!***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just win baby ....

Oct 21, 2016, 7:40 PM

character and integrity be d@mned !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just win baby ....

Oct 21, 2016, 7:49 PM

Yep, that does not matter to some schools. Muscoots lack of character and integrity shines here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Desperate times call for desperate measures.***

Oct 21, 2016, 7:51 PM

~this~***

Oct 21, 2016, 7:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Desperate times call for desperate measures.***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Desperate times call for desperate measures.*** ]

I thought long and hard. Could not have said it better. Maybe next time. Point 4 ya.

Re: Integrity?? Since when??***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Just win baby .... ]

Re: FB Update: Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB

Oct 21, 2016, 7:51 PM

Here we go with the bashing. He will be a gamecock, you can bet that!

I wish the man well***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something (typically) inherently wrong with those who

Oct 21, 2016, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB ]

choose to be a ####. Why would any football player choose to be a member of that sinking ship?

Re: Something (typically) inherently wrong with those who

Oct 24, 2016, 1:38 PM

To come down from their high? Sorry, couldn't resist.

That can't be right, all I heard from So. Carolina fans

Oct 21, 2016, 7:55 PM

after he got in trouble, was he is a "horrible person", a "thug", and Clemson was a "win at all cost program" just for having him on the team to begin with.
It'll be interesting to see how that justify this one. Someone is probably already digging through FGF to find the old threads about him.

lol....it'll be fun hearing them backtrack on this one***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 8:02 PM

I hope he has learned his lesson, it certainly was an expensive one.
I am sure he disappointed himself. I wish him well.

Oct 21, 2016, 8:23 PM

His blood was never orange.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sabo will bend over backwards to work with a player

Oct 21, 2016, 8:24 PM

I never heard why he wasn't just suspended and allowed to work his way back in. Any Tnetters with info?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sabo will bend over backwards to work with a player

Oct 21, 2016, 8:37 PM

Probably means he showed no remorse, thought machine gun Kelly was cool, and had a growing attitude detrimental to the program. Also he sucks.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just an offer, not a commitment...

Oct 22, 2016, 12:11 AM

If I were he, I certainly wouldn't accept it because it would be a constant reminder of what I blew... literally and figuratively...

He should realize it would be better for him to go out to the Midwest or out west to continue to keep this second chance fresh...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he thrives wherever he goes.*****

Oct 22, 2016, 7:29 AM

Oct 22, 2016, 8:17 AM

Being from greenwood and went to ghs hope the kid does good! The mentality in this town is drugs Bc there is nothing to do around here 9/10 ppl I know here smoke weed or do other drugs, not saying isn't his fault just giving back story on town he's from! Hope he gets 2nd chance and balls except against us if he goes to usuck Go Tigers!!!

Oct 22, 2016, 8:18 AM

> > width=5> 
> href="/update/player/Report-Gamecocks-offer-Clemson-DB
> -24650">> src="http://i3.tigernet.com/stories/16/football/chalme
> rs2.jpg">

> size=2>
> cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
> -24650" class=newstitle>Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson
> DB

> target=_blank
> -24650">Read Update
> »

This is why we succeed, and they fail

Oct 22, 2016, 10:37 AM

Dabo has built a great culture here. He weeds out poison. He don't sacrifice values because of talent. Mike Bellamy is a prime example. Had skills for days. Wasn't a team player. He was all about himself. Dabo sent him packing. Dabo also doesn't seek out ju-co guys because he doesn't want to change the culture. The chemistry. He wants individuals of high caliber. (I'm not saying all guys that take ju-co route are low caliber individuals. Just that they couldn't keep up academically & that's a little of a red flag. A skilled player that keeps good grades is always more desirable)We've dodged a couple bullets in recent years in Clowney and Nkimdeche. These guys poison everything. Prima donnas. USuCk doesn't care about the ethics as much. They would take a serial killer if he has talent. I'm grateful Dabo is selective with his recruiting. He seems to only really go hard after guys with as much good character as good skill. Suh, formerly from Nebraska is another that could never survive as a Tiger. Just because Chalmers was a former commit, that doesn't make his blood orange. That's something thrown around too easily. Given to Hopper by a lot of you. I see it differently. If he was really a Tiger, he would have never left. (Hopper)He wanted to go be a big fish in a small pond. Turns out, he couldn't even be that. Because he wasn't all about the team! He is all about himself! He quit on us, and I saw so many saying:Once a Tiger always a Tiger. BS! (Yes, he graduated. But, that still isn't enough!) A Tiger is CJ Spiller, Jacoby Ford, Tajh Boyd. Guys that are still ALL-IN after college career is over! Or, that fan that's paid IPTAY every year they could. The ones that bleed orange even during a losing season. Not, the part timers that only want to be around when we are relevant. I've been going to Death Valley since 1976. My heart soars with every win, breaks with every loss. I pull for Tigers in the NFL, even when they play against my Falcons! That's orange forever. Most Clemson fans are fans from the heart! I've rarely met a bad apple at any of our games. I'm glad the days of taking anyone just because they can play are gone! Dabo's teams genuinely love each other, and it shows. I don't give out the monicker of Clemson Tiger as easily I guess. I want them to be as All In as I am. And, I live for Clemson football.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many players have played at both Clemson

Oct 22, 2016, 1:28 PM

and USuC? Kaleb would have to be the first in a while

I remember Swag Kelly saying hed like to go play for USCjr

Oct 22, 2016, 5:44 PM

I dont see this cat doing it tho. He knows how bad they are and knows hel will be beat by his old team every time we play them and that will be too embarrassing for him. Wish him well tho in wherever he goes. Go Tigers! ! !

Oct 24, 2016, 3:47 AM

Typical SC move

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From everything I've heard

Oct 24, 2016, 1:43 PM

he's a good kid from a good family who made a really bad mistake. Hopefully he shows better judgement moving forward (i.e. picks a better school than South Carolina).

Re: From everything I've heard

Oct 25, 2016, 9:05 AM

I worked with his mother for a while. They are a good family. Kaleb was not raised on the street.

I can only imagine how hurt and disappointed his mom and dad are about this.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic