»
Topic: T. Lawrence Arm Strength
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 7:23 PM by: deletedmemory®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

T. Lawrence Arm Strength

[4]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:11 PM

I went to the spring game, but after today Lawrence left an uncanny impression on me. Does anyone remember a QB with this kind of cannon on an 18 year old? Stafford could sling it at UGA back in the day, but I just don't know if there is another player that has had the quick release and the ability to stretch the field. Regardless if he wins the job this year, the 2019 and 2020 offenses should put up some pretty gaudy numbers.

Re: T. Lawrence Arm Strength

[2]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:15 PM

It was shocking when he first came in for sure. Almost seemed like it caught the receivers off guard a little bit initially. He has a rocket launcher attached to his shoulder

[2]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:36 PM

Just got home and watched some of it. On the played they had to review, that ball came out of his hand MOVING. He has a fastball that will be hard to defend.

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:43 PM

It insane, literally a pro arm already. Strangely enough it reminded me of Ben Rothlisburger for some reason.

Once TL settled down you could really see how exceptional it is, hitting super small windows before defense can react. He threw a laser on 15 yard out to sideline to one of our guys and I was in disbelief. I may be a bit buzzed still but I think he may have top 10 arm in NFL right now as freshmen I’m college.

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:49 PM

Grenade Tossing

His arm

[2]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 6:54 PM

Entirely changes the timing on the pass game...receivers are already at 'speed'...there's no waiting...even the screens. A half-second makes a remarkable difference in the outcome of a play.

2020 orange level member

Pretty sure was on his 2nd drive

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 7:23 PM

Tossed an absolute finger breaker betwixt two defenders in tight coverage for a first down when it clicked with me. Special arm talent

2020 student level member

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1517 people have read this post