Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bag Men
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bag Men

Mar 13, 2019, 6:38 AM

Well! So all this time I thought you bag men advocates were just a bunch of paranoid fans.
My sincere apologies for doubting you!

https://es.pn/2SZqnpp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bag Men

Mar 13, 2019, 7:58 AM

That’s not a bag man.

That’s an over economic privledged a$$hole who used his wealth and power to influence his child’s path in academia to maintain his own image.

Athletics have more lenient standards as opposed to general populous of students.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Bag Men

Mar 13, 2019, 9:08 AM

Except the bags of cash does seem to qualify him as a bag man. 10K in a bag I’d say is officially the definition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not the typical definition of a "Bag Man"

Mar 13, 2019, 9:14 AM

A "Bag Man" in the college sports world is a third party that delivers cash to players/parents/handlers in lieu of the coaches/staff giving them money.

This really doesn't fit that definition because the cash is going the opposite direction and there is no third party. It is just a straight up bribe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: That's not the typical definition of a "Bag Man"

Mar 13, 2019, 11:18 AM

Also, tax evasion and possibly money laundering. Seeing as many of those knowingly sent money to a false non-profit and claimed it on their taxes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow could you imagine being that kid!?

Mar 13, 2019, 8:09 AM

He still has some time left at Penn and now everyone knows exactly who he is and how he got into school. And they know he stole somebody's spot.

Stole? No, they bought it. Nothing new. Trump.***

Mar 13, 2019, 8:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either way. That kid still has a tainted degree.***

Mar 13, 2019, 8:18 AM

Re: Either way. That kid still has a tainted degree.***

Mar 13, 2019, 9:05 AM

Agee he does. How humiliating.

His admission may be tainted...

Mar 13, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Either way. That kid still has a tainted degree.*** ]

but if he put in the time and work required to earn his degree, there is nothing tainted about it.

How many kids do you think are admitted to Clemson annually because the parents are wealthy alums who threaten to stop donating to the Alumni Fund or IPTAY if little Johnny or Sally aren't admitted?

Parents exerting their influence for the benefit of their children happens everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic