Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: 4-star OG to visit Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: 4-star OG to visit Clemson

Jan 25, 2016, 10:24 AM

4-star OG to visit Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 4-star OG to visit Clemson

Jan 25, 2016, 10:30 AM

I think there's a good possibility he leaves with a commitment.

Jan 25, 2016, 10:30 AM

He's gonna commit next weekend or NSD. He pretty much confirmed that on 247. Pretty huge pickup for the OL. A top 10 OG!!!!

when did we get a NASCAR team?***

Jan 25, 2016, 10:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think e had one for a race***

Jan 25, 2016, 10:43 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I played college baseball with a guy from Xavier HS

Jan 25, 2016, 10:46 AM

Where this kid comes from. I went home with him one break and went to the school. It's one of those classic Catholic school athletic powerhouses with facilities like a college. That was in late 80's so I can only imagine what it is like now. This kid is probably D1 ready and is used to discipline and hard work too. I'd love to see us snag him.....looks like a mauler with a good head on his shoulders. Clemson is starting to go in backyards of other conferences and recruit nationally in addition to the FL, GA, etc. areas......love it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

possibly...

Jan 25, 2016, 10:48 AM

but benching 305 lbs while weighing 300 lbs shows he hasn't quite grown into his body

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, but I'd be willing to bet you that he will beast out

Jan 25, 2016, 10:55 AM

While in a college nutrition and lifting program. I like the 6' 5" frame....lotta room to pack weight on a frame that tall. My neighbors son in law is OL coach at Stanford. Talked to the guy at a cookout last year and he told me, "give me height with a bunch of guys who like to drink a cup of nasty every day and you will own the 4th quarter."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh yeah, he'll get there***

Jan 25, 2016, 10:57 AM

Re: Right, but I'd be willing to bet you that he will beast out

Jan 25, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Right, but I'd be willing to bet you that he will beast out ]

Exactly what is a 'cup of nasty'?

Is that one of those drinks with an umbrella and a celery sticking out of it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 2:00 PM

Ever heard of two girls, one cup?

Jan 25, 2016, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Right, but I'd be willing to bet you that he will beast out ]

Yes, and after you have a cup of it, it makes you want to slap the taste out the mans mouth beside you, and dare him to not like it!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's only a junior in high school so he probably

Jan 25, 2016, 1:22 PM [ in reply to possibly... ]

Hasn't been lifting too many years at this point. My high school OL was made up of 250 lb guys who were incredibly proud of their 200 lb bench. Of course that was the early 80's

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 11:06 AM

Bockhorst just sounds like a big nasty's name . Sounds like he could open a few holes ...if you know what I'm saying .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

#IPISSEXCELLENCE :)

Jan 25, 2016, 11:28 AM

Nm

Re: #IPISSEXCELLENCE :)

Jan 25, 2016, 1:18 PM

I noticed that too. "I #### Excellence". Obviously he doesn't lack in self confidence.

Re: #IPISSEXCELLENCE :)

Jan 25, 2016, 1:27 PM [ in reply to #IPISSEXCELLENCE :) ]

https://youtu.be/RrvkB3pK8lg

The profile at the top says 2016

Jan 25, 2016, 12:17 PM

don't go getting my hopes up like that.

Interesting...

Jan 25, 2016, 12:19 PM

Very interesting…my wife and I actually saw this kid, his mom and dad and brother when we dropped off our son at football camp this past summer. It was the youth camp and we decided to stop in to the student center to get some ice cream. Thad Turnipseed was there with this kid and his family showing them around and also getting ice cream. They were in line in front of us. His brother is an OL at Furman. He was decked out in FU gear. His mom kept going on and on about Notre Dame, and dad pretty much listened to Turnipseed’s spill. Dad played at Cincy back in his college days. This is a good looking kid with a nice frame to add weight to. He seemed pretty high n himself or at least the way he carried himself when we saw them which I kind of like. I like an O-lineman with a little cockiness and a mean streak. Should be very interesting to see if he pulls the trigger for the Tigers.

BTW, it was pretty neat seeing Turnipseed do his “thing” with the kid and his family. Guy is def. a born salesman!

Re: Interesting... according to this site he doesnt

Jan 25, 2016, 12:33 PM

have and ND offer which is a bit odd considering the offers he does have. St Xavier is always a very good program in Ohio. Produces lots of very good players

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting... according to this site he doesnt

Jan 25, 2016, 1:01 PM

This is from the same day we saw this kid. I'm guessing they just "stopped by" because there's no mentions of unofficial visits that I am aware of back then. It's pretty interesting at the youth camps seeing these big kids wandering around from time to time. I guess any time you can get them on campus you do it regardless of what's going on at the time.

https://twitter.com/MattBockhorst/status/607271868643610624

Jan 25, 2016, 1:08 PM

Respected Academic Institution, and a Coaching Staff that cares and builds men. Look no further than Clemson. We excel in everything that you are looking for in a University! GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 25, 2016, 1:26 PM

I'd be really impressed if we had a Formula 1 car. Love it when smart o-line guys want to come to CU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be really impressed if we had a Formula 1 car. Love it when smart o-line guys want to come to CU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come in on, Matt

His Last Name Sounds Like An Offensive Lineman.***

Jan 25, 2016, 1:27 PM

No Ohio State offer ... seems a bit odd.

Jan 25, 2016, 2:54 PM

Doesn't it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic