Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hill Watch...55 days!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 923

Hill Watch...55 days!!!

Jul 8, 2018, 7:24 AM

ALL IN!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to believe

Jul 8, 2018, 8:55 AM

But fun to think about!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, a lot of us have lots of various projects to complete

Jul 8, 2018, 12:21 PM

so we better get our 5th gear going so to be ready!

Go TiGERS... “ALL-IN” for CFP #4!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How true.

Jul 8, 2018, 12:30 PM

I have a good rear windshield ready for the new seal and the car backed up to the bench. I'm just taking a break because it's going to be a long hard afternoon.

I have nothing else to buy to put this project on the road. Now it's just a matter of finishing the rear windshield today and I'll have the interior done before Friday. Finish pouring the Rotella oil in the crankcase, fill and check the transmission fluid and put the battery back under the hood. That should and could happen as soon as next Saturday.

That will give me no recourse except start the engine and spin around the block. On yeah, I'll need to put the latest sticker on the tag and was/wax/detail the exterior of the car. Maybe that's for next Sunday then spin down the freeway to blow the soot out of the engine.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After 40 years it's not that hard to believe.

Jul 8, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Hard to believe ]

However, now I believe it gets more fun to think about every year. I enjoyed the Hatfield and West years and the Bowden years but now the anticipation is nearly overwhelming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 923
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic