Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hill Watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 971

Hill Watch

Mar 17, 2020, 1:32 PM

I've been doing the "Hill Watch" for nearly 20 years now. I started it on Tigernet just to let everyone know how much I looked forward to Clemson football starting back every season. You see, I'm not a golfer, nor a hunter, nor a fisherman, none of that stuff. My hobby is Clemson football for 7 Saturdays in the Fall we go watch the Tigers play in Death Valley I love it...it's what Tracie and I do! The other Saturdays I look forward to watching the Tigers on TV. We don't do away games..I'm the kiss of death for Clemson on the road!
It seems that the "Hill Watch", to me, has reached a new level of meaning with all that has occurred in the last week! Life has changed for everyone, some have gone right along with it, trying to protect themselves and others; some think it's some vast media conspiracy and vow to go kicking and screaming, while mocking those of us who comply as sheep; while others have taken selfishness to a whole new level with their hoarding of what they think is "life's essentials"! To each his own. I guess I want the "Hill Watch" to be a beacon of hope that in 170 days surely life will be back to where we worry about touchdowns and tackles instead of sickness and death! Much health and happiness to you all! GO LIFE!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hill Watch

Mar 17, 2020, 3:36 PM

wish I could give more than 1 TU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

thanks o.j.***

Mar 17, 2020, 4:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2020, 5:28 PM

Hell yea!! TU on this post! Thanks for that!! GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2020, 6:14 PM

Well Said OJ, Well Said.
????????????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 971
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic