Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cootville is asploding
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Cootville is asploding

Sep 14, 2015, 11:03 AM

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/spurrier-and-co-need-to-go.56464/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hilarious! I love it!***

Sep 14, 2015, 11:39 AM

This dood had to be an IDIOT

Sep 14, 2015, 11:45 AM

Hilarious!! I read that SS wanted to retire last year but Tanner talked him out of it=shades of Lou and McGee. I would hope USC could get Baylor's or TCU's coach. Offer them enough money and anyone can be had even Saban or Urban.

Where on God's green earth do they get the notion that they could get anyone they wanted.

Coot Lurkers, READ this SLOWLY

After 2 Legends have failed to get you A conference championship,everyone knows it can't be dome there. At best, USuC will hire an up and comer that will bolt for greener pastures once he wins 8 games at USuC. U are at the level of Kentucky and you are there to STAY.

Re: Cootville is asploding

Sep 14, 2015, 11:53 AM

I found the one that said "I'm starting to think we need to hire someone who cheats." the most amusing. As if they don't have the best guy at cheating there already. I've said all along that the Ole Balz Sac would sell his mothers soul to the devil to win. I'm guessing that the devil couldn't even work his magic in that dumpster fire call Columbia. Go Tigers. 63-7 this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The list of potential replacements for Sack are hilarious...

Sep 14, 2015, 12:05 PM

as if any reputable coach would SERIOUSLY consider coaching that train wreck of a program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

My favorite comments -

Sep 14, 2015, 12:06 PM

"We went from the pinnacle of success to a floundering mess."
Pinnacle?
Win your division = pinnacle?
Beat rival that you downgrade non-stop 5x in a row = pinnacle?
Never win your Conference, but win the least competitive division in your conference ONCE = pinnacle?
Beat 2 to 3 time the eventual division winner, but then lose a game to derail your division plans =pinnacle?
A huge banner for a HoF coach who has done nothing HoF worthy for you = pinnacle?
Egadsl no wonder they chant SEC SEC SEC and ride the coattails.

"Don't you think Spurrier still has the competitive fire? We are only two seasons removed from being in serious contention for the SEC east."
They set the bar so high for their mighty mighty mighty SEC team. World Beaters or world competers every once in a while.

"After 3 11 win seasons, we should have been pulling in top players. We had a huge edge over Clemson and now it has evaporated."
Huge edge over Clemson? When and where and with what?
Even when you won vs Clemson... Clemson still had more impressive press and often better bowl wins to generate the better press (OB as an exception) and we still outrecruited you.

USC's "greatness" vs Clemson was Connor Shaw... and our lack of a way to recognize what OballSack was doing... send them long... wait, wait. Go Connor Run Connor Run First down.

Add in some Boyd inexplicability and a couple of Chad's too cute for their own good play calls, season with a dash of JashhhmyfoothurtsDaveon Clowney's cohorts on their D-line and in their secondary and that is how they won more than 3 games in a row in the series.
I seriously think the series should have gone 2-3 vs cootervilleDUMPSTER. We had two games during the spree where it is just ridiculous that we lost.

Re: My favorite comments -

Sep 14, 2015, 12:11 PM

The series is 66-42-4 .
We don't use Coot math .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

CoachT13 is a definite MENSA candidate..

Sep 14, 2015, 12:22 PM

"So many 4 stars have fallen to the waste side and we never seem to have a good core group, just a superstar here and there."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

The pinnacle of success

Sep 14, 2015, 12:27 PM

Is winning the east and getting killed by Auburn.

smh

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic