Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did I just get demoted from Ring of Honor to All-In?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Did I just get demoted from Ring of Honor to All-In?

Jan 14, 2021, 10:47 AM

?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Did I just get demoted from Ring of Honor to All-In?

Jan 14, 2021, 10:51 AM

Me too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did I just get demoted from Ring of Honor to All-In?

Jan 14, 2021, 10:57 AM

Ah, the worries of the Elite Upper Crustiness.

Me and my piddly little 13000+ points will prolly never have to fret over such things! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they're ####### with the groups

Jan 14, 2021, 10:58 AM

and I was so close to ROH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

68k points and I get demoted

Jan 14, 2021, 10:58 AM

I will not stand for this

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19B is now "CU Medallion" level. This is complete

Jan 14, 2021, 11:00 AM

malarkey

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still waiting for the #### Ginsu knives.

Jan 14, 2021, 11:14 AM [ in reply to 68k points and I get demoted ]

I've got beer cans and tomatoes that need cuttin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I THINK WE'VE BEEN HACKED BY RUSSIAN ANTIFA MILITANT

Jan 14, 2021, 11:48 AM

FASCIST SATAN WORSHIPING EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@B-Meist, can we have a description of the new levels?

Jan 14, 2021, 11:50 AM

B-Meist®

Why aren't there 50k & 75k levels?

And do you still get into the ROH for 25k even though it's no longer ROH?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us

Jan 14, 2021, 12:15 PM

we are adding some people to ring of honor.

Note that ring of honor was never meant to be automatic based on points, so it's possible that that point title will just go away. If you have been banned before you probably won't make it in RoH, but it's still possible.

Re: lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us

Jan 14, 2021, 12:17 PM

Great Grand GIFs | Tenor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been banned never make it?

Jan 14, 2021, 12:20 PM [ in reply to lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us ]

What are you guys? Catholic nuns that like to beat the children long after they’ve learned their lesson. Show some empathy already. Be kind. Love Clemson!

I don't respect a poster that hasn't been banned***

Jan 14, 2021, 12:30 PM

Re: Been banned never make it?

Jan 14, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Been banned never make it? ]

That's why I said it's still possible ;)

SO YOU'RE SAYIN' THERES A CHANCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Jan 14, 2021, 1:41 PM

#GREENR4ROH

My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned

Jan 14, 2021, 2:15 PM

soccerkrzy®
mumbo78®
Father G®
bengaline
19B
Obed®
RH Tig
Shorty
Greenr
FordPrefect®
celtic_tiger®
Willmo®
Fireball
Murcielago
wilbur82®
cu85tiger®
And KenM_Tigerfann

the rest of us, not so much

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he means temporary bans, like week long, that happened

Jan 14, 2021, 2:18 PM

a couple times to Greenr

I'm guessing bengaline was a typo on your part.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:18 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've gotten a couple stern warnings, but no bannage.***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:48 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned

Jan 14, 2021, 3:06 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

Hey, what gives?***

Jan 14, 2021, 3:40 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFL. I used to be banned nearly weekly.

Jan 14, 2021, 3:43 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

But it's been a few years!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, like greenr said, if you meant permabanned.

Jan 14, 2021, 3:44 PM

You're correct, I've never been, and I have never made a scok.

I still have the massive lbod post you

Jan 14, 2021, 4:02 PM [ in reply to ROFL. I used to be banned nearly weekly. ]

made (I think it was you) that had like 50 different pics. I made sure to save that one from the LBOD days.

I just told Celtic that I didn't plan to spend as much time on here anymore. And yet, here I am... LOL

I can't even remember what his real handle was or

Jan 14, 2021, 4:05 PM

what it is now, but yeah, I put together that extremely NSFW suicide post, lol. So I guess I have technically been permabanned...lol

Also a few HOF LBOD posts that I think have been deleted as well, womp womp.

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy® - the lunge is Hotel California...might as well stay and post.

It wasn't you - It was ICFanofCU 9/25/2014

Jan 14, 2021, 4:18 PM
Epic Suicide.JPG(133.9 K)

A day that will live in the lunge butt crack of history....

and sorry for the clarity of the pdf. I wanted to make sure I saved this quickly before this was permabanned....

I just got a little misty reading that***

Jan 14, 2021, 4:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That text part was ICFanofCU, he gave me his

Jan 15, 2021, 9:10 AM [ in reply to It wasn't you - It was ICFanofCU 9/25/2014 ]

login information, I pasted in that text, then the giant imgur part :).

Re: I can't even remember what his real handle was or

Jan 14, 2021, 4:22 PM [ in reply to I can't even remember what his real handle was or ]

That was one of best posts ever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hotel California *******

Jan 14, 2021, 4:22 PM [ in reply to I still have the massive lbod post you ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I may have gotten a 3 day reprieve one time, but

Jan 14, 2021, 4:05 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

It was back in the early CA/FarmerDan/tbone03/LiberalTrebek wars. Friends, there were lawsuits threatened left and right, Doxworthy pictures flying everywhere, pure venom being spat like cobras on the attack!!!

We lost a lot of good men that year.

Anyways, B-Meist® keep me in this RoH thing and I'll promise no awkward conversations at our next high school reunion---*fistbump*

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in the Stalag for a week many yr's ago.......

Jan 14, 2021, 4:20 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

Keep hope alive or something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got the ban one day.....was like a purge.

Jan 14, 2021, 4:25 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

In my defense I said "I didn't break any rules" and b-meist agreed and allowed me to pass back into the gates.

I tried to create a scok named Clemson_Fogell

Jan 14, 2021, 4:26 PM

I created a g-mail for him and everything (which I still have including youtubes videos). Did not work.

Ive been banned for like a week a couple of times...***

Jan 14, 2021, 4:48 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve been banned twice

Jan 14, 2021, 5:27 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

OSF reported me, maybe the hotdog episode; other one was a shadowy #### pig
MauldinT®

After each I offered makeup seggs

Jan 14, 2021, 5:37 PM

??

I have been a perfect poaster

Jan 14, 2021, 5:42 PM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

no problems here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I got banned during the Great Scok Purge of 2017

Jan 15, 2021, 9:16 AM [ in reply to My list of Loungers who I think haven't been banned ]

then B-Meist® thought I was MauldinT® and unbanned him while I was still banned.

IDEA

Jan 15, 2021, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Been banned never make it? ]

The Navy has the Gold stripe and the Red stripe (Sleeve stripe and Rating) to signify "good conduct". Maybe distinguish by color and/or different emblem with the title

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

WOAH WAIT A MINUTE

Jan 14, 2021, 1:45 PM [ in reply to lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us ]

Is that why I was never given my ROH badge? B-Meist®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

There's people who haven't been banned before?

Jan 14, 2021, 1:53 PM [ in reply to lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us ]

Heck, I even got an LBOD ban for a few days many years ago!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you open for constructive feedback?

Jan 14, 2021, 3:03 PM [ in reply to lol, it's a work in progress, bear with us ]

B-Meist®

Lol don't care giving it anyways....

See, here's the thing about your nomenclature. I am a legend. You know it, and I know it. That title was given to me by the good people of Veracruz FAR before this innernet stuff was developed. They gave it to me, and I decided to keep it.

Interesting side story about how I got that name. It had to do with vigilante justice involving a woman, a horse, and a sombrero. I may share it on the jounge sometime before my time on this site is up.

Ok. So you call me a legend. Not for all the right reasons, but because of some point scale thing. I dunno. And I'm happy to be recognized for what I am. It shows respect, which I earn every single day when I put my sombrero on and head out the door.

Now. The issue here, is that I'm also All-In. Have been for a VERY long time. I was All-In back when Dabo was living with his mommy, nomesayin? Sat through the Hatfield years? Check. Tommy goshdarn West days? Check. Have I been to all ACC stadiums for away games? Most. Natty games? A couple. 50+ hoops games? You betchya. 50+ soccer games? Yepper. Have I banged a CU cheerleader? I HAVE. Well. She wasn't actually there, but I did bang her right in my own hand.

I've been on this site for 20 years. While I've always been a legend, I haven't always been ThaRealDonJuan. I've been other people, but don't you worry about that right now.

You want the best for this site? Me too. Only the best for the best posters on the best site. Go ahead, let's make me the ALL IN that I am. Don't worry, I always have been and always will be a legend. Your naming convention won't change that fact. And you know what? Renaming me ALL IN would be a small (albeit very small) step towards an apology for making me click the dadgum ALL OUT button seemingly a few times a week. That #### plays tricks on my mind, but I am strong. Strong I am. The end.

I was so close.

Jan 14, 2021, 4:21 PM [ in reply to @B-Meist, can we have a description of the new levels? ]

Of course this happens right now!!! Conspiracy at every level!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't you risking divorce by even being here?***

Jan 14, 2021, 7:05 PM

We’re stuck in the Matrix!***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:50 AM

Dang - I really got busted!

Jan 15, 2021, 9:31 AM

:O

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic